Chapter 10 Who is the Beast? Who is the Cub?

MDZS Fanfic

Red String of Connections

Chapter 10 Who is the Beast? Who is the Cub?

After everything, everyone has settled down, Wei Ying though is still sniffing, Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze has finally ready to answer their questions: What happened during their Night-Hunt four years ago?

Their prey is the man-eating Baihu, it was about to emerge when they found it. Unfortunately, they couldn't able to kill it, nevertheless Cangse Sanren has able to sealed it and now it currently sleeping. They didn't go much into the details, as their savior warned them not to.

Who is their savior?

"My teacher Baoshan Sanren."

Baoshan Sanren is a legendary cultivator who have able to reach immortality many years ago. It was said that she is living in a mountain called Celestial Mountain, location unknown. She's supposedly only a myth to inspired younger generation to be earnest into studying cultivation, in the end with the existence of two cultivators claiming they are from Celestial Mountain, the myth becomes real, thus increased the goalers.

But it was said that once the disciples left the mountain, they are no longer welcome to come back. It's kind of coldhearted, but it is Baoshan Sanren's rules. After all she hates people and their ugliness. She only welcomes those she picks and worth becoming immortal.

That being said, it become a big question to the people present in the room as of why Baoshan Sanren took in Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze back in Celestial Mountain and bring them back into health. Does she just really care for Cangse Sanren?

Even Cangse Sanren herself cannot answer it.

"It'll be nice if I could meet her..."

Tiao Shun teasingly asked, "Wanna go in Nirvana bro Ying?"

"Ahhhh... hmmm.... If Lan Zhan and you all will be there with me why not!"

"Easy to say than done..."

Jiang Cheng shouts at him, "Naive!" pointing his finger. "Do you really think it is easy to reach enlightenment?! If it's the case, then my parents should have been immortals!"

Tiao Shun narrows her eyes towards the Jiang young master, obviously not amused. She sighs, "Bro Ying why do you want to meet Baoshan Sanren?" she chose to ignore the negative thinker boy.

"Ah! So, I could thank her for saving my parents!"

The Jiangs were dumbfounded, such a simple reason and yet this makes the rest smiles, thinking it is so typical of him, even Jiang Fengmian smiles. Although Madam Yu and her son wasn't amused by how simple thinking Wei Ying is.

Madam Yu, "So simple, so naive, is this what the ZhuQue could produce?"

Madam Lan, "I don't see anything wrong with it."

'Madam Yu never change and seems like her son has same temperament as her.' Tiao Shun sighs, and stand up, giving her salutation to the founders of her sect which getting everyone's attention away from the madam of Jiang. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves to the great founders of our sect, I am Tiao Shun, daughter of Tiao Liujuan, it's pleasure to be in your presence and welcome back."

Realizing that indeed they haven't introduced themselves to some certain people, Wei Ying, Myo Ning and Cong Liu stand up as well. Myo Ning and Cong Liu salutes at the Wei couple.

"My name is Myo Ning, adopted relative of Myo Juan."

"I'm Cong Liu, adopted son of Cong Guixiu."

Then along with Wei Ying they also gave their salutes to the Jiangs,