Chapter 27 The One that Embodies Wei Wuxian's Fear

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 27 The One that Embodies Wei Wuxian's Fear

Delicate, feminine and look all naïve, is how Tiao Reinshun and Myo Qing described the daughter of Sect Leader of Qin Clan, Qin Su. After the revelation of her birth, she lost all of her confidence to find a proper husband. After all, who wants to become result of such crime, and even it is not spread outside the people who attended that certain meeting, Qin Su still felt that her whole world has crumble. Her father didn't change his view of her, he is still his daughter and that won't change ever.

It came to her to blame the person who spill the beans and soon—after two months since that meeting, Qin Su visited the Zhuque Sect to meet Wei Ying.

She was ready to lash at him, curse him and make him responsible for her future by marrying her. The last stay still but the first and second plan didn't go as she planned, the young girl of Qin Clan felt for the first time of what the others call love at first sight, as she met Wei Ying by accident, and later learned that it is the same Wei Ying that she supposedly lash and curse.

Since then, Qin Su often comes at Zhuque Sect to see and have a talk with Wei Ying, to know him more, to make him fall on her charms.

This "delicate", "all naïve" and "feminine" description of Tiao Reinshun and Myo Qing is not far from the truth. Indeed, Qin Su is "delicate" has weak foundation of Golden Core, has low constitution in cultivation; "feminine", well what will you expect from someone who is not interested at cultivation, to immortality, to ascendance, and only wants to have a high-tech husband that would lead their sect in further glory and a husband that she could show off.

"All naïve" has also other meaning behind as well.

The sisters of Zhuque Sect just sighs, with Qin Su's quantities there will no doubt that any guys will fall into her charms—that is only work at other guys, not to their siblings, especially to their precious brother Wei Ying.

Wei Ying need no one to be aware of these quantities of Qin Su; sure, she's beautiful—but not as beautiful as Tiao Reinshun who is rumored to be his future wife—and far from gorgeous certain white clad cultivator. Right at the moment Wei Ying realized what Qin Su truly aiming, he immediately turns her down.

Qin Su thought that the reason must be Tiao Reinshun, and so she confronted the female disciple of House of Liu and claims that Wei Ying must marry Qin Su instead and Tiao Reinshun should back off.

Tiao Reinshun just blinks on her at first, no she wasn't shock, she knew that any days—with rumors about her with her brother—someone will confront her to tell her to back off. Honestly, if they just know the truth; the truth that they are facing the wrong opponent, that they are barking at the wrong tree, that they have the wrong person to back off.

With playful coy smile Tiao Reinshun refuted her.

Of course, the siblings knew that this wasn't enough to stop Qin Su, the girl is desperate, although it is no longer because of her birth history and just purely desire, so every time that Qin Su visited their sect, either of them will took Wei Ying away.

This set up lasted for many years and up to now.

Since Wei Ying went into seclusion for a year and Qin Su has no chance of meeting him afterwards, Qin Su has all guts to come at Gusu.

"Young Master Wei!"

That feminine voice which irritates Wei Ying for many years now reaches him and made thoroughly disappoint him felt exhausted at once.