Chapter 14 Rotten Liar

MDZS Fanfic

Red Strings of Connections

Chapter 14 Rotten Liar

Jin Guangshan with some disciples went to Zhuque Sect to join in alliances that the Zhuque Sect is building, which he hopes he'll lead.

The Zhuque Sect has already built alliances with various sects: most notables are Lan Clan, Jiang Clan and Wen Clan; two of this three were agreed because of Wei Ying.

After hearing the Zhuque Sect is making alliances Jin Guangshan has been waiting for them to his doorstep. But they never come with many reasons, but mainly because Jin Guangshan is creeping them out and he fixes his eyes on Cangse Sanren and Madam Houki.

So, losing his patients, Jin Guangshan finally decided to take an action by coming to their doorstep instead.

The sect doesn't want to welcome him, but for manners' sake they hesitantly and depressingly let him in. They listen to his proposal with thinking of their solid decision of not taking his sect up; that no matter what, they will turn him down.

Safe by skin, Wen Ruohan came to have 'serious' discussion with the Heads.

Jin Guangshan who cannot able to join in, excuse himself for a while.

Irritated that nothing goes on his plans, he only fanned himself while he is traveling his eyes, looking for some potential lady he can spend his time with, until a certain small figure caught his attention.

With small build, the person has beautiful silky black hair dancing in the wind as being blow, tied in red ribbon, and adore in Zhuque Sect's disciple robe with tassel, 'and is that—' Lan clan's well-known jade pendant.

Slim and beauty but—isn't the person looks too young? Like it was obvious even in far that it is a child probably around twelve. Jin Guangshan hides half of his face behind the fan as he finally realized that it is not just a child but also a boy, it's wearing pants after all. But the thing between Jin Guangshan's legs is urging him to take the kid somewhere.

"Hey you!" Jin Guangshan calls out.

The kid almost jumps after hearing an unfamiliar voice from behind, in addition the boy's skin crawls. He turns to see the caller and found a man in yellow robe with Sparks Amidst Snow.

'Jin Clan...' the boy recognized. He felt nervous like if he talks to this stranger a bad thing will happen, but he has manners that he must uphold for the sake of his sect, so he gulped down and spoke, "May I help you...?"

Jin Guangshan closes his fan, "I'm the Jin Clan's sect leader, Jin Guangshan. I have a meeting with this sect's heads and we're in break, I'm kind of getting bored, so it would be nice if someone could tour me here."

Despite the reason given the bombarded feeling doesn't let up, "Then... I call someone—"

"Can you just do it? Everyone seems busy for my sake—I mean preparing for a feast later. So, would you?"

No! Is what the boy wants to answer but... this person is a sect leader, if he refuse then it will affect this sect.

"Alright..." he anxiously agreed. It wasn't even half an hour since he starts guiding the Sect Leader when the older spoke yet again. "I'm already exhausted on my meeting earlier, is there a chamber I can rest into?"

A shiver runs on the disciple's spine. He looks at him from the corner of his eyes, being suspicious on his request, like he really won't do anything good at all.

The disciple kept his distance away from the older as he guided him to the spare chamber, making sure that there will people who will see them, just in case. He opens the chamber, not stepping inside, instead stepping aside, really keeping his distance away from the older, holding at the door.