Daily Life (Chapter 3, part 5)

I wake up. It's another day, I sigh. I hope today isn't such an intense day. I want today to at least be good.

I go to the gift store and look through. No one else is there. I look through the store I look through the items and don't see anything that would make someone happy. But then, I see something. Civet Coffee, luxurious coffee that is extremely rare to even see, and get your hands on it makes it even harder as it costs a lot of money. But, it is barely a dollar. It seems like something Byakuya would like. It is very rare as it includes rare coffee beans from the other side of the world.

I get it and find Byakuya.

"Hello," I say to Byakuya.

"What do you want?" Byakuya asks.

"Well, I decided to give you a present," I say.

I give him the Coffee, his eyes Narrow. Byakuya doesn't do anything, he just stands there.

Byakuya? I am about to ask when suddenly,

"Oh my god, you-," Byakuya says in a loud tone.

I am ready for him to say he hates it or something

"How the heck did you get this?" he asks.

"It was in the gift store," I reply.

"This- this is extremely rare not even my father who owns a business couldn't find it, he- he searched for years!" Byakuya exclaims

"Thank you for the gift," Byakuya replies.

"Your welcome," I reply.

I see Genocide Jill

"Hi," I say.

"Hey!" she exclaims and laughs.

"Now tell me, where is Byakuya? If you don't tell me, I may have to use my scissors on someone!" exclaims Toko.

"I don't know where he is," I say.

"Okay..." she says.

I see Taka looking at Alter Ego

He types in the computer "I-I feel horrible. I feel like a terrible friend, I have guilt. It feels like my fault that Mondo is dead. What should I do about this?"

Suddenly, Chihiro's face changes to Mondo. Taka is shocked.

"Hey bro, I know how sad you are, but it is gonna be alright. I did the murder, you didn't. I am sorry... but you need to accept the fact that I am gone... and I should be the one apologizing... I am sorry bro, but you need to carry on I believe you can. Please get out of this mess alive, and stay safe," this "Mondo" mode on Alter Ego says to Taka.

Chihiro must have put Mondo's data into the laptop.

Mondo's face turns back to Chihiro's on the laptop.

I see Taka's face, it is not full of depression it... it's filled with hope and power... I haven't seen hope in what feels like years. Taka's face seems determined.

"I will Mondo, I will survive," Taka says.

His face is brighted up, and he looks like a hero, like Superman or something... not wanting even one more of his classmates getting hurt after what happened to Mondo.

This hope... it brightens the empty dark of my heart. I then slip away.

-

Before I know it, it is the school breakfast meeting.

I go to the breakfast, Makoto sits next to me. Everyone eats while they talk about Alter Ego.

"I found a discovery about Alter Ego!" Taka exclaims.

"What is it?" Hina asks.

"It can change to the rest of the classmates Chihiro's face," Taka says.

After the meeting, many of my classmates went to test this out, some went to do other things, and some... are still at the table.

Makoto, Kyoko, and Celeste.

"Hello," I say to them.

"Hi," Makoto replies.

"Why are you know... still here?" Makoto asks,

"I don't know actually," I reply.

"Me neither," Makoto says. 

Makoto then left.

"Kyoko," I say.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"You never told me your ultimate ability, did you?" I ask.

"Oh yeah... I never did," Kyoko says.

"You should probably tell me your ultimate ability..." I say.

"I would, but..."

"But what?" 

"I don't remember," she says.

I am stunned she also doesn't remember.

"I should probably get going," Kyoko says.

"Okay," I reply.

"Hey Celeste," I say.

"Hi," she says.

"You know Akira..." she says.

"What?" I ask.

"You gotta be very very careful," Celeste says.

"Wh-why?" I ask.

"You get the killer spot on every single time, people will come after you. People will hunt you down... the murderer is the predator... and you're the prey," she says.

Oh my god, I never realized... this put a big target on my head.

"Now, you need to be really careful or your friends may betray you, I am warning you lots of attention is on you," Celeste says.

"I-I will..." I say.

"Also, if you have burrowing emotions within you, don't let them out that's how Sayaka and Chihiro died," Celeste says.

"Yeah," I say.

Celeste then walks away.