Deadly Life (Chapter 1, part 4)

Author's note: Wow. Wow. Wow. I don't know how long it's been, but it has been quite a while, I will finish the first chapter of the story, and then I think I'll take a "Break." By a break, not really. I will be working on the chapters but... I won't publish them, until a while. Hope that's okay with y'all, because school takes a long time, and I use my free time on other stuff, but I promise to come back, I promise this is for the better.

I look through the hall and see Leon, hanging around.

"Something doesn't seem right. The Monokuma File said Sayaka was killed in your room. I just can't stop thinking about it. Could it be...the nameplate?" he asks.

"The nameplate? What about the nameplate?" I ask.

"It seems that the nameplates are switched."

"What? No, the nameplates aren't switched!" I exclaim.

"Really? Then what is this?" asks Leon.

He points to Sayaka and I's dorm.

"Look at the nameplates, notice anything?" he asks.

"No..."

I look more closely. My dorm is labeled "Sayaka Maizono" with an 8-bit version of Sayaka on it. I look at Sayaka's dorm and it is labeled "Akira Inoue" with an 8-bit version of myself on it. Why are the nameplates are switched?

"Yeah, I do know but why? Why are the nameplates switched?" I ask.

"I dunno, shouldn't y'know cuz you are the detective?"

"Oh. I guess you're right,."

Leon nods.

"Well, I am gonna continue investigating cya later Akira," Leon says.

Leon then sprints away.

I enter Sayaka's dorm, curious of what could be there, and what things could help me in the investigation.

I never noticed anything about the garbage can, while investigating, I suddenly notice that there's only one thing in Sayaka's garbage can, the tape Monokuma showed for his "Motives." I wonder what's on the tape? It might give some clues...

I walk out of Sayaka's dorm with the tape, I go to the room where you can put the tapes in and step inside, the door opens with a creak. 

I am about to put the tape, but then there's a knock on the door. I put the tape on a table.

"Come on," I say.

The door opens. It's Chihiro.

"Chihiro? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I got lost from the rest of the group, it's uhhh it's a long story," Chihiro says.

"Oh. Okay," I say.

"What are doing in here?"

"Oh, no reason at all.,"

"Okay, I was wondering if you could investigate with me."

"Sure," I say.

"Okay! Thanks Akira!"

"Anytime. Anytime," I mutter to myself.

"Let's get this show on the road," I say.

"Okay," Chihiro says.

"We should check the cleaning duty room," Chihiro says.

"Yeah, that's a very good idea," I say.

Chihiro and I walk, and walk, and walk until we eventually start to reach it.