Prologue (Part 5)

"M-Murder!?" Makoto exclaims.

"Stabbing, strangling, bludgeoning, crushing, hacking, drowning, igniting, how you do it doesn't matter. You must kill someone if you want to leave. It's as simple as that."

The rest is up to you. Give it your all to achieve the best outcome in the worst way possible."

A chill shot down my spine... "You must kill someone if you want to leave." As soon as I heard those words, my blood went cold.

"Puhuhu. I bet *that* got your brain juices flowing! Beats the heck out of a human catching a salmon, huh? Like I said before, you guys are the hope of the world. But you know... Taking that hope and seeing it get murdered creates a darkened shadow of despair."

"And I just find that so...darn...exciting!"

"What the heck are you talking about!? To kill each other is...It's!" Mondo exclaims.

"To kill each other is to kill each other. I'm sure there's a dictionary here somewhere if you need it."

"We know what it means, that's not the problem! Why do we have to kill each other!?" Kyoko says.

"Yeah! Stop blabbering on with all this nonsense! Just let us go home already!" Aoi exclaims.

"...Blabbering?"

"Blabbering, blabbering, what do you mean blabbering!? Stop blabbering on about blabbering on! You guys just don't get it do you? "Let us go, let us go!" You keep on saying the same thing over and over and over and over...! Listen. From this moment on, this school is your home, your life, your world. Got it?"

"And you can kill as much as you wanna kill! So go ahead, go on a kill-kill-killing spree!"

"Alright, come on... How long are you gonna keep this up?" Leon asks.

"Eh?"

"You got us, okay? You scared the heck out of us. So you can go ahead and reveal the trick now" Mondo says.

"Reveal the trick...?"

"Yeah, cuz I mean... Y'know, this is all some kinda trick and all, right? So uh, like..." Yasuhiro says.

"Dude, shut the heck up and get outta my way" Mondo says.

Shoving Hiro aside, Mondo placed himself in front of Monokuma, his voice rumbling like thunder.

"Listen up! This crap's gone way too far! What the heck kinda joke is this!?" Mondo asks.

"Joke? What, you mean like your hair?"

"YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU--!"

Mondo's voice booms.

Mondo roared out, and then there was a sudden BOOM! It was the sound of the floorboards as he kicked off and launched himself into the air. He flew at Monokuma, fast and straight as a bullet. He'd locked on to his target...

*Crash*

"Gotcha, you little piece of crap! I dunno if you're a toy or a stuffed animal or whatever the heck ! Either way, I'm gonna rip you to shreds!"

"Waah! Violence against the headmaster is in violation of school regulations!"

"Shut the heck up! Let me get outta here or I'll rip you to shreds!"

Music cuts out, a beeping is heard instead.

"..."

"..."