Trial 1 (Chapter 1, part 1)

The darkness of the elevator disappears it's very bright. The door opens. We all step outside, and we look at the trial room.  It almost looks like a room in a kingdom... there is one huge chair for Monokuma to sit in, as a "King." The walls are blue with red curtains on each side. It seems that Monokuma's the king, well we are the "Royal Guards" besides the fact that we are not Royal, well most of us aren't besides Celeste and Byakuya. We are given podiums' to stand on, and that's it. We can't sit, we have to stand the entire time, guess he wants us to get are legs tired. We are stand on the podiums, Monokuma is already in his Royal chair.

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results," Monokuma says.

"If you can figure out "whodunit" then only they will receive the punishment. But if you pick the wrong one..."

"...then I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone will graduate!"

"And the killer, is really one of us?" asks Makoto

"Of course!"

"Okay then... everyone close your eyes, and whoever did it raise your hand!" exclaims Taka.

"Are you really that stupid? If you really think the killer is going to do that your an idiot, who can't provide any good information for the trial," Mondo says.

"Excuse me?" asks Taka.

"Before we move on and start the trial, can I ask a question real quick?" asks Kyoko.

"You already did," Monokuma says.

"Well, another question then?"

"Fine," Monokuma says.

"But hurry it up! I am losing patience!" exclaims Monokuma.

"What's going on with those... pictures?" she asks.

There are two pictures of both Sayaka and Junko on them, both of them have a red x on them.

"I'd feel awful to leave them out of this because they died! Friendship penetrates even death's barrier!" exclaims Monokuma.

"Friendship... penetrates?" asks Hifumi.

"Okay, but what about that other podium?" asks Celeste.

There's one empty podium.

"Oh it's just there because we can fit up to seventeen people, that's all," Monokuma says.

"Hmm.... okay," Celeste says.

"That's all for the preamble, now let's get into the first class trial!" exclaims Monokuma.

It's about to begin, it's do or die a debate, who is the killer? Our lives are on the line

Anything I found and anything I noticed... I have to speak it all up besides I am one of the main suspects to be the killer...

The whole podium spins around as we all get ready to say everything we know, everything led up to this moment. Everything.

"First up, evidence of a struggle!" exclaims Monokuma.

"The murder took place in Akira's room." Byakuya says.

"In the bathroom...." Hina adds.

"So that most likely means... that the killer surprised Sayaka with the attack while she was in the bathroom," Chihiro says.

Huh? Something's off about what she just said... because if Sayaka hadn't resisted at all, there's no explanation for what happened to my room...

"No! That's wrong!" I exclaim.