To Survive (Chapter 1, part 7)

My hands tremble, my heart pounds in fear.

*Knock knock*

*Knock knock*

*Knock knock*

The noise gets louder and fainter, over and over again. I see the golden coated sword. I rush and grab the sword, getting some gold on my hands.

I rush to the door.

"Don't come in!" I yell in fear, but realize that they can't hear me, because my dorm is sound-proof.

I put the sword up to the doorknob. I place it right up to it, but then... the door starts being pushed open.

"No! No!"

A figure starts to get into my dorm.

"Get away! Get away!"

In fear, I drop the golden coated sword, dropping it to the floor with a bang.

It continues to be shoved open. My heart's pounding, I can't think. All I can think of, is that I am going to be killed.

But, then... it shoves all the way open, and then slams shut. I jolt back in fear.

I fall to the floor, in fear, it hurts, but right now, that doesn't matter.

As the person steps inside, I find out that its...

"Relax. I am not here to kill you."

"Kyoko Kirigiri?"

"Yes, that's me" replies Kyoko.

I get off the floor.

"See" Kyoko says.

She empties her pocket, nothing that could hurt me, she reveals she has nothing to kill me.

"You can't just do that!" I exclaim.

"I knocked" she replies.

"I... I thought I was going to be the first person killed..." I reply, in horrified tone.

"Well, even if you are, I am not gonna be the one who killed you."

"R-right..."

"Why are you here?"

"We need to talk, Akira."

"Listen, I know, very strange for the least interactive girl to barge into your dorm, but this is important."

"You seem, like a helper."

"Well... y-yes.... I can be at times" I reply, confused.

"That's great."

"You are the only person, who I will inform about this."

"Okay...?"

"It's about the school itself."

"Huh?"

"What about the school?"

"As we know, there's lots about the school, we still have to discover."

"Yeah."

"But, I found this."

Kyoko shows me a map.

"So? It's just a map of the school."

"It can help us..."

"How?"

"We know what's coming up."

"Wait. You mean like what the restricted areas look like?"

"Yes, and it can help us navigate the school, and find out the secrets that lie with Hope's Peak Academy."