Class Trial (Chapter 2, part 4)

Author's note: This is the final chapter of this part of Danganronpa Chapter 2. I am already on 38 chapters of this whole book. Because of this, I am going to take more time and release less chapters to make the chapters longer so there is not like 100 chapters by the end of it lol. Hope you understand, now pls enjoy this!

"Okay, how was the murderer able to enter both locker rooms?" asks Celeste.

"I found the e-handbooks of the dead students, the murderer must have found Chihiro's handbook somehow and get into both rooms," Kyoko says.

"But, isn't using another student's e-handbook a direct violation of the school rules?" Celeste asks.

"The rule in question prohibits the lending, not taking it," Byakuya says.

"That's correct!" Monokuma exclaims.

What am I not seeing? There has to be something...

Wait, Celeste.

"Celeste, didn't you say that you saw Chihiro on the night he died?" I ask.

"That makes Celeste a suspect," Hiro whispers to Hifumi.

"Yes, he was headed somewhere and had a duffle bag with some jacket in it I couldn't tell the color although," Celeste says.

"But we found no such jacket at the crime scene," Kyoko says.

"The killer must have disposed of it earlier on," Kyoko replies to her statement. 

"We have many different jackets at are disposal in many different colors," Hina says.

"You said Chihiro was on his way to meet with someone, the killer probably. So what if they picked out their jackets together?" Hina asks.

"Wait so whoever killed him had to have a matching blue jacket right?" Mondo asks.

"A blue jacket? Celeste said she didn't know the color!" I exclaim.

"What! You are all wrong! Mondo would never do such a thing!" Taka exclaims.

"Mondo, tell them! I don't know how you guessed the color but tell them that they are wrong!" exclaims Taka.

"Hold on, we have to look at the case one last time," I say.

"This will prove if Mondo is the killer or not!" I exclaim.

"It was around nighttime, Celeste saw Chihiro with a duffle bag. A blue jacket was inside the duffle bag. Chihiro went to the boys locker room. How did she get inside? It turns out Chihiro is actually a boy. The killer was in the locker room waiting for her. The killer grabbed the weapon, a dumbbell and attacked her. The killer realized he or she needed to confuse us, so the killer switched the posters in the locker rooms. How the killer got into the girl's locker room? He found Sayaka's e-handbook and got in. This already makes it clear that the killer is male. I think I got it about right?" I ask.

"You know, your a clever person Inoue. Yes, I killed her," Mondo admitts. 

"Wh- Mondo?" asks Taka.

"I am so sorry Taka," Mondo says.

"Just get this over with," Mondo says.

"With pleasure! You know the drill, put in your votes!" exclaims Monokuma.

"Please! No!" exclaims Taka.

I press the vote button, I select Mondo, Mondo Owada. I am nervous... what if they choose someone else, I shouldn't think about that.

And the popular vote turns out to be...

Mondo Owada.

"There is no way. I refuse to believe he is the killer," Taka says.

"I am, I am Taka," Mondo says.

"Why? Why did you do this! Tell me Mondo! Why!? Why did you do something so horrible!?" asks Taka.

"Poor guy, must be something to tramuatic to reveal!" exclaims Monokuma.

"Let me tell you everything!" Monokuma exclaims.

"A long, long time ago there was a boy named Chihiro Fujisaki. He was bullied for looking like a girl, so what did he do? He pretended to be one, trust me he really didn't want to but he had too in order to not be bullied! Now, let's go to Mondo! A long time ago there was a boy named Mondo Owada! He was the brother of biker gang leader Daiya, eventually Daiya retired and Mondo was going to be the leader! On the final day, Mondo challenged Daiya to a race to the finish line. And Mondo he went so fast that he almost crashed, Daiya then sped up and saved him, although this caused Daiya to crash. Before dying, Daiya told Mondo to stay strong! Mondo killed his own brother! Now, these two meet at Hope's Peak Academy! They meet up and Chihiro tells him everything, in return Mondo tells him everything. Chihiro was able to control his secrets, but Mondo wasn't able too. Mondo got so angry that he killed Chihiro with the dumbbell!" exclaims Monokuma.

"Is that really true?" Taka asks.

"Yes, it is all true. All of it, even causing the death of my own brother," Mondo says.

"I am so sorry," Mondo says.

"Let's get right into the punishment!" Monokuma exclaims.

"No! Please!" Taka exclaims.

"Thank you for being a great friend," Mondo says.

Monokuma sets everything up for the death.

Mondo is forced onto a Motorcycle by Monokuma. Mondo closes his eyes, getting ready to die. Monokuma on the motorcycle then drives into a death cage, as it goes in Monokuma hops off. Mondo opens his eyes. It goes speeding in the cage, it goes flying almost. It goes fast, to even more fast, to even more fast, to going very fast, to going very very fast, and then it goes out of control. It nearly flies through the death cage. It goes so fast electricity comes in it. The electricity starts getting to Mondo. It flashes red, blue, orange, yellow, and green. Until eventually it stops. 

There is a sickening feeling growing deep in my stomach. The motorcycle still goes on, but Mondo is nowhere to be seen. Eventually the motorcycle stops.

*DING*

Butter comes out of an oven, with Mondo's face on it.

"Mondo butter."

I realize what just happened...

Mondo... he... went so fast he was turned into butter... there's... another person dead now.