Daily Life (Chapter 2, part 2)

I woke up the next day to Monokuma's normal morning announcement. Then he called us all to the gym.

"What's he gonna do to us this time?" I ask myself.

We were practically frozen with fear. But Monokuma was determined to get us involved in his little game... And with that goal in mind, he began it...

"Okay! Lift your arms up, and down! One, two, three, four!" exclaims the robotic teddy bear.

"One, two, three, four!" Taka exclaims.

"Now reach waaay up, and bend waaay down! Tighten those muscles! Let's add a little strength, a little speed to those young bodies of yours!" he exclaims.

"..."

"Ahh, doesn't this feel just great!? Being stuck inside like this, you gotta make sure to stay healthy!"

"So...why did you call us here? Certainly it wasn't just to make us exercise..." Sakura says.

""Just" to make you exercise? JUST to make you exercise!?"

"If exercise makes you laugh, exercise will make you cry! Now, if you keep doing these exercises, you will uncover the secret of the Assassin's Fist!"

"Passed down from generation to generation in the empire of darkness... The power can by yours!"

"That sounds like the kind of junk a middle schooler would come up with..." Mondo says.

"It doesn't matter! Just get to the point. Did you really call us down here just to exercise?" asks Makoto.

"Of course not! Your Headmaster, really doesn't have time for that! I just first want everyone to be exercised."

"So you do have time," Makoto replies.

"Come on, what is it?" I ask.

"Ahh, I'd like to make an announcement! Every time you overcome a class trial here at Hope's Peak, a whole new world will open up to you!"

"A whole new world...? Like in a VR Video Game?" asks Hifumi.

"Well... kind of."

"Let me explain," the robotic bear firmly says.

"Every trial a new section is "Unlocked." The gate will open, allowing you to go on another floor, every trial equals a new floor unlocked! But that's it for now, cya!"

"Wait!" I exclaims.

It's too late, Monokuma huddles off. I sigh.

"We should explore around, see if the bear is right," Celeste says.

We go off, I go to the display case. Where I took a gold-coated sword to protect myself. The weapon Sayaka used, I still miss her. But, there is no point in mourning someone's death, it will just push me down. Besides, I want to keep my mask less face, I don't want tears or anything to go down it. Just like Celeste and Kyoko. The swords' not in the case anymore, I see Yasuhiro is there.

"Hi Akira," he says.

"Hi," I reply.

"Did you see what's inside the display case!? Bad... This is super bad!"

"Nothing looks wrong to me," I say.

"Nothing? Come on look again!" Yasuhiro exclaims.

I stare into the case, nothing is wrong with it.

"Sure, to the untrained eye it's nothing. But this is awful... A bad, awful, terrible trap!"

"That stuff you see lined up there? Any god could come by and use it to send a message!"