Arriving (chapter 1)

I woke up on the ground. I pick myself up and walk around for a bit. While doing this i get odd looks by other people. I soon realized that I hadn't hidden my wings. I hid in an ally way and hide my 6 wings. I walk by a window with a TV behind it. It was the news with the princess of Hell saying she wants to help rehabilitate siners so they can have a second chance. I whisper to myself " I need to get there". Then a guy next to me says " I shall also go do you want to company me?" I say " sure". He led the way. While walking there I got a good look of this guy. He was wearing almost all red. He has a big smile that looks so devilish. We got there. He knocked on the door. The princess opened the door and the guy says " hell-". The princess closed and opened the door on him. When she opened the door again he finished say hello. Then we hear the princess yell and another girl saying " uhh Vaggie the Radio demon is at the door!" I tell the guy " it's awkward because we can hear what they are saying". The other person replied " well don't open it!" She opened it anyway. " can I introduce myself now?" She nodded. The guy didn't and just entered. The princess saw me and said " hello there what is your name?" I say " y- Y/n. I want to go to heaven". She looked so happy and said " well then your in luck we just have a list of things here so you can be redeemed". I nodded the realized the other guy named Alastor added a bar. The bartender was yelling at him. The princess introduced herself " hi my name is Charlie and this is Vaggie and I will show you your room for until you get redeemed". I followed her to my new room. I was pretty decent. " I think you should sleep because itis a mess downstairs and it's getting late". I agreed with her and went to sleep.