Chapter 22 - Pace

Christopher
***

I awoke to a strange feeling. A sort of heaviness, a kind of heat. I was also feeling ticklish, like there was something cold and sharp against my skin.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Still barely conscious, the strange feelings intensified, but this time I felt something different.

Something warm and wet.

"Good morning future husband," I heard Ali's sultry voice, but she sounded muffled.

I opened my eyes for the first time that morning, now fully aware of Ali's full weight on top of me. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck and her nails were scratching the sides of my exposed torso.

"You can go back to sleep if you want my love," she whispered, nibbling my ear. "Or just relax while I..."

Ali moved down my body the tiniest bit, her slit coming into contact with my morning wood. She moved very slowly, and all I could do was lay there.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes again, bringing my hands to caress Ali's skin. My dick was undeniably sore from the night before and yet Ali still wanted to give me more. I knew it was a bad idea to sleep naked, but she drove me to such a level of exhaustion last night I could barely get up much less put on some clothes.

But I couldn't complain. I was one lucky son a bitch. I mean, coming three times in one night and being woken up with kisses and morning sex was, in many mens' opinion, a fucking dream. It certainly was mine as well, even though I was a little tired.

"You really are keeping your word, huh?" I said, sleep laced in my voice. Ali kept grinding her hips back and forth. God, I was in heaven.

She kissed the middle of my chest. "A promise is a promise."

We had had all sorts of lazy sex, but this was certainly a level of laziness for me I hadn't experienced before. As Ali prolonged foreplay, getting her opening ready for me, I basically just had to stay still. I just lay back, eyes closed, caressing her skin to let her know I was enjoying myself.

"You look pretty like that," she said softly, combing my hair back so she could see my face.

I chuckled, eyes still closed. "Pretty exhausted, you mean."

Ali slid down my length slowly, bouncing up and down so gently not even the bed springs made noise. It was a very zen experience, like I was meditating. I could tell Ali was also enjoying this different pace, one that didn't require much effort, didn't fully wake you up, and still gave you waves of pleasure without overwhelming the senses.

I opened my eyes the tiniest bit and realized Ali's eyes were also closed. She had the bedsheets wrapped around her body for warmth since she was naked like me, making her look adorable and sexy at the same time.

I let sleep and tiredness take over me, completely relaxing as if I intended to fall asleep. I focused on the feeling of Ali's warmth enveloping my dick, her upward and downward strokes, and her soft hums of pleasure.

As my orgasm build, I placed my thumb on Ali's clit and rubbed it. I smiled at the sudden tension in her body, only to have her lean forward and peck my lips in appreciation. With this, Ali picked up the pace, making me grunt. I had been in a state of arousal for so many hours my muscles were actually sore, making it painful when Ali bounced too fast and too hard.