Chapter 1 - Art

Alison
***

The dark art room was permeated with the scent of lilac candles. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes as I tried to ignore the sharp pain on my shoulders and wrists. I knew he wouldn't take pity of me. He wouldn't untie my hands and he certainly wouldn't relieve my pain by lowering my arms back down.

I stood in silence as I watched him, the loud, sensuous music he had chosen making my heart beat to the tempo. I could feel the vibrations on the rope that hung from the ceiling, making me truly fear my predicament.

Chris was standing over his old painting desk. I watched his back muscles move as he prepared the various paints. He told me he had been planning this night for weeks, so I knew whatever he had up his sleeve it would be out of this world.

"How does it feel to finally submit after a whole week of bossing people around?" He asked, his back still turned to me. He had lined up three five liter cans of paint.

I gulped. "Humbling, Sir."

He chuckled, not looking at me. "Really? I thought you were gonna say you are exactly where you belong, Miss Bardot."

I pulled at the rough rope, my pride hurt. Every tug only gave me burn marks, so I held back.

At last, Chris turned to face me. We walked towards my helpless naked body, scanning it up and down. He caressed my cheek with his index finger as he looked into my eyes.

"The world may see you as a successful, powerful young woman, but I know the real you. Only I know how much you want to surrender, to submit to me, to be consumed and devoured. Isn't that right?"

I looked down at his chest. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head back up, his fingers pressed firmly into my skin.

"Answer me," he growled, his nostrils flared. I knew it was better to reply than to defy him, especially because I still didn't know what would be his punishment if I disobeyed.

"Yes Sir, only you know the real me."

He let go of my jaw, his hands releasing all the tension. He caressed my body softly and slowly, giving me goosebumps all over. I relaxed a little bit. I knew this was a reward for my compliance.

Suddenly, he placed his foot on the small stool I was standing on.

"Open your legs for me," he instructed. I did as he asked, lifting one leg up, exposing myself to him. He smirked, reaching inside the pocket of his pants. As soon as I saw that the pink vibrator I instantly lowered my foot onto the stool and closed my legs. He grabbed my thigh before I could close them completely.

"You think closing your pretty legs is gonna stop me?" He asked.

Chris looked me dead in the eyes, and the next thing I knew he had kicked the tiny stool from under my feet. The second I felt the rope snap I screamed in panic. The pain that surged in my arms, wrists and shoulder blades was indescribable. I instantly began crying. Panic, fear, and pain took over my senses. Chris immediately grabbed my ass and made me wrap my legs around him. As soon as I did so I was no longer hanging by the rope and the shattering pain subsided.

"To think I was nice to you by giving you something to support your precious feet on... You should be grateful."

My breathing was in shambles. Chris had never done this before. Granted, it was only our second time using the rope. I was completely taken by surprise, his dominance reaching a rare level of intensity.