"To those we've lost and to those we shall soon find"

(Time skip)
The camp comes into view. I see everyone talking and going in and out of the huts. "How are we going to do this?" Octavia asks me. I see guards on top of the huts with small walls around them. "First we have to take the guards out." I say, pointing to them. Octavia nods. She shoots one with her bow and arrow in the neck, and he falls down immediately. He death is soundless, but the sound of him hitting the ground on the top of the hug alerts the woman in charge. "They're here!" She yells. "Shoot then before they get more weapons!" I yell to everyone. We step farther out of the woods, trying to get a better shot. "Stay hidden Madi." I tell her. I can't let her get hurt. I take out another guard before the shooting starts. Guards go out of the ship that was moved closer to the base. I see Lexa and Octavia take more people out. I hear one of ours get shot. "No!" I hear someone yell. That must of been someone they knew. We keep shooting, and hiding behind rocks and trees. I see some of our people move closer. Indra, Octavia and Gaia stay back, and shoot with bow and arrows. I hear a cry of pain as someone slits one of the enemies people's throat. Another one of ours gets killed. We stand our ground, and we take out more then they get. "No!" Indra yells. I see Gaia fall to the ground. I run over to her and pull them over behind a rock. She got shot the leg. "The bullets still in there." I say. "Can you get it out?" Indra asks. "Yes." I say. I don't have any sterile equipment, so I dig the bullet out with my hand. Gaia yells in pain. "I need a cloth or something." I say. Indra rips off a piece of her pant leg and gives it to me. I wrap it around Gaia's wound. "Once we win this, I'll clean this and get it stitched up. But for now this will do." I tell them. Gaia sits behind the rocks, while I keep shooting. Indra kills more people with her arrows, and I see fire in her eyes. I hear a yell. It's Madi. Lexa hears it too, and she runs over in the direction it came from with me, and we avoid gunfire as we run. I see Madi in the woods with a knife to her throat. The same guy that held her hostage before has her again. "Put the guns down, or the girl dies." He says. We do what he says, and we put our guns down. "Let her go!" I yell. "I can't do that until you all go back to where you came from." He says. He moves slightly, and as he does this I hear a shot and he falls to the ground. I run over to Madi, and hug her. Lexa hugs her too. The man was shot in the head. I look behind us, and I see my mom. "Thank you." I say to my mom.

————
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Say anything here!