Enemies

Once we all head outside to go to the rover, I see something in the sky. It looks like a shooting star. But then I realize it's going too fast. "Everyone look!" I yell. A huge ship lands in the woods. "Get inside!" I yell. I grab my gun, and Lexa grabs her sword. "Lets stay inside and we can go out soon. We don't know if they're a threat. They could try to take this land." I say to Lexa and Madi. Madi's still young, but Lexa taught her how to fight. She's pretty good now, and Lexa made her a knife. She holds onto it. After everyone else gets there weapons, they all silently go into our cabin. "What's the plan?" Bellamy asks. "We wait. If they don't come here, we watch to see if they're a threat. If they do, we talk first." I say. That looked like a huge ship. There could be hundreds of people in there. And they all could go after us. "How was there another ship in space? We never saw it while we were on the Ark or while we were in space for six years. It doesn't make any sense." Raven says. "Maybe we'll get to ask them that." I say.

After waiting about 45 minutes, we head out. I let Madi go with us because I don't want her to be alone in the village. Lexa stands close to her. We will keep her safe. We get near where their ship launched, and we see them. There aren't that many, but there could be more inside. They all are wearing military gear. "We'll wake the prisoners once we get a camp set up. Let's look around a little first." A women that looks like they're in charge says. Bellamy steps on a twig, as he's trying to get closer, and they notice. "Search the area! There could be animals around." The woman says, as she hears the snap of the twig. "We have to move." I whisper. We all quickly try to run back to camp, but I hear a scream. "Madi!" I yell. I see a man that was standing next to the woman from before hold a gun to Madi's head. No. This can't be happening. "There's people here!" He yells. The woman and some other people rush over. "Don't hurt her." I say. "Or else what?" He asks. "Come on, she's a kid." Someone else says. I see Madi, and she looks terrified. She looks at me, silently begging for help. "How are all of you alive?" The woman asks. "We saw the world explode from space. None of us say anything. "Talk or I'll shoot the girl." The man says. "Nightblood." Lexa says. "The three of us survived down here with mutated blood." I say pointing to Lexa, Madi. And I. "And they lived in space." I say, pointing to the rest. "Do you have a camp set up?" The woman asks. We say nothing. They can't take the only green spot on the planet from us. "Search the perimeter. They just have something." She says. "Cuff them." The man says. The other people do nothing, they must not take orders from him. "Cuff them." The woman says, and the others cuff us immediately. I hear Madi wince as the tight handcuffs wrap around her wrists. Lexa doesn't fight, knowing that it'll get our daughter killed. But she looks at me worriedly, looking for a way out of this. I look back at her with the same expression, having no answer. The people start walking and soon the head straight for our camp. Raven tries to struggle. "Must be close." The man says. They're going to take our home. If we don't have this place we'll starve. They see it, the green. "Here it is." The woman says. They push us forward and start to go through the houses. They lock us up to fences, so that they can explore without having to worry about us. "How are we going to get out of this one?" Raven asks. "We can take them. But I have to get out of these cuffs." Octavia says. "No. They have more people. They will find out that some of them are dead and will come for us." I say. "Then we're screwed." Raven says. The people come out of the houses. "We're taking the land. Good luck trying to find something else." The man laughs. "Can't we share it?" I ask. "Nah." Is all the man says. The woman seems to agree with him, but the other guy doesn't. "Why can't we share it?" He asks. "Are you kidding me? They'll go after us." The other man says. "I'm going to let you all walk away. You have no weapons, so don't try anything." The woman says. They took our weapons when they first found us. "Why don't we just kill them all now? What if they come back for us?" The man says. "They have a kid. I won't kill a kid." The other man says. "I will." "Stop. Let them go, if they come back, they know we have guns." The woman says. They take off our handcuffs. Lexa looks like she's about to charge, but I give her a look that tells her It's not a good idea. "Go." The woman says. We walk away towards the rover. We all get in it before they turn back to us. I immediately start driving to Polis. "We don't have any food or water. We're screwed." Raven says. "We have to get that bunker open." Bellamy says. I drive to the bunker, and by the time we get there, night has fallen.

——-
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Say anything here!