Meeting Her

(Flashback chapter!!)
I was led to the commanders tent in TonDC after the battle. I knew the commander would be very angry after we burned her people alive. But we had to, or else we would all be dead. I walked into the tent and the guards that led me here left. In the tent there was a throne. The girl sitting on it looked around my age. She had green eyes that reminded me of the forest. Her hair was in braids behind her head and she had armor on. She sat with a knife in her hand and her legs crossed. There was also someone standing next to her. "So you're the one that burned 300 of my warriors alive." She said with a booming voice. "You're the one who sent them there to kill us." I said back. The commanders face stayed neutral, her emotions unreadable, but the woman next to her was angry. "I have a deal for you commander." "What kind of deal?" The commander replied. I told her the truth, and I knew this is something that could possibly get them on our side. "I can turn reapers back into men." "Lies. Someone who's about to die will say anything." The woman next to the commander said angrily. "Quiet Indra." The commander said, holding up her hand. "And why should I believe you. You don't have any proof." The commander said. "Lincoln." I say. "We have him back at our drop ship." "Lexa let me kill her and get this over with. She could be leading us into a trap." "That's commander to you." Lexa replied to Indra. "Show me Lincoln."

———————
Thanks for reading the second chapter!
Sorry it's so short
The next chapter will be in current time