Rocket

Ravens POV
A week goes by, and I find a lab that will be better to take Lunas blood from. I take her there. She gives me more blood, and then she speaks. "I don't want to give anymore blood." She says. "Luna please. We need you." I say softly. She looks into my eyes, and I can't hold her gaze. "Fine." Luna says. After a couple more days of her giving blood, she's really weak. In the lab there was a bedroom, and she's sleeping in the bed. I sit on it next to her. "Hey." She says. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I say. "It's ok. I enjoy the company." She smiles. I automatically blush. "Thank you." I say. "For what?" "For doing this for us. For me." I say as I grab her hand. "I just want you to survive." She says. "I'm gonna go look around. I'll see you soon." I let go of her hand, and I immediately see disappointment in her eyes. I brush it off.

As I look around I find a door to a room I haven't explored yet. When I walk in I see something insane. "Oh my god." I say out loud. There's a huge rocket. I hear Luna walk up behind me. "Look at this. Some of us can go up to space when the radiation hits." I tell her. "We're gonna live!" I yell happily. She smiles, and I do something before I realize what I'm doing. My lips are on hers. She doesn't kiss back for a second, I'm guessing it's because she's stunned. But then she does. Her hands wrap around my waist, and mine go to her face. She kisses me back slowly, and her tongue travels to my mouth. Our kiss gets more urgent. And before I know it we're in the bedroom. She quickly takes off my shirt and bra. I do the same for her. My lips find hers again as she gently lays me on the bed.

When I wake up, I am laying on top of her. She wakes up a second later. "Hey." She says before she smirks. She kisses me gently. "Get dressed, we've got a lot to do to get that rocket ready." I kiss her on the nose before I get up.
———-
Thank you for reading this chapter!
I wanted to have Sea Mechanic in here, so I made it in Ravens POV, I hope you like it!
Say anything here!