Soulou gonplei

I go to where Queen Nia is staying. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asks. "What if I changed my vote?" I ask. "Now you're thinking like a leader of your people." "I'd need some assurances first." I say. "You're people will be safe." "And me?" I ask. "My quarrel is with Lexa, not you. When she's gone I won't need the power of wanheda." "Okay." I reply. "Okay? You don't want vengeance for Mount Weather?" She asks. "My priority is with the living, not the dead." I say. "We bind ourselves in blood." I say before I cut my hand." I wipe the knife off on my shirt that has poison on it. Enough to kill the queen. Just as the Queen is about to cut herself with the knife, the girl behind her yells to stop. She slams me down on the table. "Poison!" She yells. How did she figure it out? "We could of been allies Clarke." Nia says. "But now I declare you and your people enemies of Azgeda." She says. "I'm letting you live for now, to send a message to Lexa. She tells the girl to hold out her hand, and cuts it with a different knife. The blood is black. It makes no sense. She drips the blood onto my face. "I have my own Natblida. And she will be the next commander." Nia says.

When I get to Lexa's throne room, I explained everything. She explains why the blood is black, and that natblidas are supposed to be trained here in polis. "If you die the Azgeda Natblida will become commander." Titus says. "There is still time to chose a champion." "You know I can't do that." Lexa says angrily. Titus walks out. "He's right. You're giving her what she wants." I say. "Only if I lose." Lexa responds. "I know you're just trying to help Clarke, but there is nothing you can do here." "I can't just let Roan kill you." I say. "If that is to be my fate, you must." Lexa replies. "You're driven to fix everything for everyone, but you can't fix this. I have to do this on my own, and you have to let me." Lexa says. "I can't just sit there and watch you die!" I yell. Titus walks in. "Heda. It's time." He says. No. She can't die. "This is goodbye. For now." Lexa tells me before she walks off with Titus.

I get to the fighting area right as Lexa gets her sword. She sees me. "I'm glad you came." She says. "Me too." I see Roan come up behind her, and my eyes widen. Lexa sees this, and turns around. She hits her sword with his right before he stabs her. The fighting begins, and there swords clash together. Lexa spins around, and Roan keeps blocking. There swords clash again, and Roan pushes on hers. He is pushing down, so he has the leverage. Right as I think he's about do get her, she takes one hand off the handle and puts it on the blade. She pushes on it, making it dig deep into her hand. Black blood drips onto his sword, and she pushes it back up, showing no pain. She ducks under his attacks, but gets knocked down. He kicks her sword away. She quickly gets back up and manages to knock him down and get her and his sword. He is left weaponless now. He runs over to someone in the crowd and grabs their spear. She blocks multiple attacks, but he knocks both her swords out of her hands. He kicks her, and she falls. He stands over her. She's going to die. The pain I feel is unbearable. I don't know why. She left me to die at the mountain and now all I want is for her to live. He stabs at her head, but she moves at the last second. She kicks his leg, making him fall over. He quickly gets back up, and Lexa dodges many attacks, and gets the weapon out of his hands, and ducks under he attacks, but she hits him under the chin. He falls back. She stands over him. "Get up!" The queen yells. If you die like this, you don't die a prince, you die a coward!" "Get it over with." I hear Raon mutter to Lexa. "Jus drein, jus duan." Lexa says, as she throws the spear at the queen. It hits her in heart, and she falls back, dead. The crowd is shocked. "The Queen is dead!" Lexa yells. "Long live the King!" The crowd cheers. She did it. She didn't die.

I'm in my room when I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Lexa. "Is this I told you so?" I ask. "No. This is thank you." She says. "Come in." I say. I see her bandaged hand. "Sit down, let me change that for you." I go grab my medkit and come back to see Lexa on the small couch. I sit down beside her. "That natblida that was with the queen, what will happen to her?" I ask, as I start unwrapping the bandaging. "She will fight in the conclave after my death." Lexa says. "Do you ever talk about anything other then your death?" I ask. She smiles softly. "Thank you for backing me she says, looking into my eyes. "I was just doing what was right for my people." I say, regretting it. She looks away from my eyes. I know I said the wrong thing. I just don't know how to tell her that she means more to me then just being someone to protect my people. "Your ambassadors betrayed you." I say, trying to change the subject. "How do you move forward?" "They were doing what they believed was right for their people too." She says, meeting my eyes again. "Can I ask you something Clarke?" Lexa says. "Of course." "Do you forgive me?" "For what?" I ask. "For leaving you and your people at mount weather." Lexa says as she looks down. "I forgave you a long time ago Lexa." I say honestly. She looks back up at me, and I see the happiness in her eyes. "I hated myself for what I did, and I was taking that anger out on you. I'm sorry." "No Clarke. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I left you there and I'm sorry you had to do what you did. It's all because of me." Lexa says sadly. "I understand why you did it. Many of your people would have died in that mountain, and you just wanted to keep them alive. I would have done the same. And I know how much you regret it." She nods, meeting my gaze. I look at her, not being able to look away. But I know I have to. "Reshop Heda." I say. "Goodnight ambassador." She replies. She walks out, stopping to look at me when she gets to the door. It looks like she wants to say something more, but then she walks out.
———-
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Say anything here!—->