Massacre

(Time skip)
Me and Lexa are riding side by side on horses, with other grounders. "Thinking about home?" Lexa asks me. "I'm thinking about whether or not Arkadia is my home. I left it at a different name. I was different." I say. "You left a hero to your people. And you return one. Mountain slayer returns with the body of the ice queen. You bring them justice." "You bring them justice." I say back. "We bring them peace." Lexa says as she smiles. I feel my checks turn red as she smiles, I don't know why. Why enter a clearing, and we see the army. The army that was sent to protect Arkadia. 300 peolple, all dead. I see Lexa's face. She's shocked and in pain. Would the ice nation do this to retaliate. I get off my horse, and so do the rest of us. We walk around the bodies in silence, until I say something. "They're all billet wounds." Lexa nods in understanding, but I see the confusion on her face. I am too. Why would Skaikru do this? This army was sent to protect them. "Heda! Come quick!" A grounder yells. I run over with her. I see Indra. She's still alive, but she's been shot. "I need bandages." I say, and a grounder gives me a cloth. "Don't touch me. You're one of them." Indra says angrily. "Let her help." Lexa says. Indra gives in. "What happened here?" Lexa asks. "They attacked while we slept. They killed the archers first, then the rest. They even executed the wounded." Indra says. "How could Kane do this? The summit was two days ago." I say. "It wasn't Kane. It was Pike." "How did you get out?" Lexa asks Indra. "Bellamy." "Bellamy was with them?" I ask, wondering why he would be any part of this. "Bellamy wanted to spare the wounded. But the others wouldn't listen. He told them to keep me alive to send a message." "What was the message?" Lexa asks angrily. "Skaikru rejects the coalition. This is their land now. We can leave, or we will die." Lexa gets up, and talks to a grounder. "Send riders. I call upon the army's of the 12 clans to get ready to attack Arkadia." The grounder nods. "Wait!" I yell. "Let me fix this." "Stop her!" Lexa yells. "What are you doing? So I'm a prisoner now? Just like that?" "Yes." Lexa says. Why is she doing this? "Let me go to Arkadia." "No." Lexa says quickly." "At least let me talk to Kane. Let me bring him here. Indra, at the summit Kane gave you a radio, a way to signal him. Do it." I say.

After we radio Kane, we go to a tent in TonDC. This is where we will meet with Kane. We wait for him, but when the tent opens, I see Octavia. "Octavia? Where's Kane?" I ask her. "He sent me." "How did this happen?" Lexa asks angrily. "Kane lost the election to Pike." Octavia says. "Your people voted for this?" Lexa asks. "I don't believe that they would vote for him." I say. "What would you know Clarke? You haven't been here." "The grounder army is going to be at Arkadia in less then a day. I need to see Bellamy." "Bellamy was a part of this. He's with Pike. What makes you think he'll help us?" Octavia asks. "He saved India's life. And Pike trusts him. If I can get to him, he can get to Pike." I say. "You can't just walk through the gates Clarke. You've been living with their enemy." Lexa says. "I can get her in." Octavia says.

Octavia gets me in a secret door in the ship. She says she'll get Bellamy. When he walks in he looks shocked, then angry. Octavia leaves us alone. "What are you doing here Clarke?" "We need to talk." I say. "And you've decided that? The mighty wanheda? You chose the grounders over your own people!" "And you killed an army that was sent there to protect us!" I yell back. We sit in silence for a minute. "Arkadia needs to make things right. Or Lexa and the 12 clans will wipe us out." "They can try." Bellamy says. "Please tell me going to war  is not what you want." I say. "We've been around war since we got here. At least Pike understands that." "Pike is the problem" I yell. "This isn't who you are." I say. "You're wrong. This is who I've always been." He says. What kind of brainwashing did pike do? Bellamy is not like this. What has he become? "Bellamy I need you." "Now you need me?" He says angrily. "I need the guy that wouldn't let me pull that lever in mount weather by myself." "You left me! You left everyone! You're not in charge here. And that's a good thing because people die when your in charge. You let a bomb drop on TonDC that almost killed my sister! You agreed to get the grounders help to take down mount weather, which forced me to kill everyone who helped us!" He yells. How was I supposed to know that would happen? He's really blaming me for everything? I sit down. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving. But I knew I could, because they had you." I say sadly. He crouched down next to me in my chair. "I know we can fix this." I say. "I'm sorry too." He says, right before I feel cold metal around my wrist. He handcuffed me to the table. "Bellamy no!" I yell as he walks away. "Don't do this!"

Soon he comes back in. He undos one of the cuffs and puts it on my other hand. "What are you doing Bellamy? This is not who you are!" I yell. He grabs me and starts walking. "Where are you taking me?" I ask angrily. "To pike. Believe it or not I'm doing this for your own good." "Let me go!" I yell. I see Octavia. "Believe it or not, I'm doing this for yours!" She yells, as she knocks out the guard in front of us. "You can't just hit a guard." Bellamy says to Octavia. "I just did. They're coming. Octavia  says quickly as we hear footsteps. I grab the guards laser and zap Bellamy in the stomach. He yells, and falls to his knees. "Come on!" Octavia yells to me. "Follow me!" I follow her to the same place we came in from. I see my mom and Kane. I hug her quickly and Kane gives Octavia a radio. "You have to go now!" Kane yells.
—————-
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Say anything here—->