Thats why I-

I go to Lexa's room. I don't see her anywhere, but then she walks up to me from the other side of the room. She can tell right away from the look in my eyes that I'm leaving. "When do you leave?" She asks. I hear the sadness in her voice. She doesn't want me to go. "Now." I reply. I walk closer to her. "I'm sorry." I say. "Don't be. You have to go back they're your people. That's why I-" Is she about to say it? That she loves me? I look into her eyes. She hesitates. "That's why you're you." I nod sadly. "Maybe someday you and I will owe nothing more to our people." I say. "I hope so." She holds out her hand, and I grab her arm like she taught me a while ago. "May we meet again." She says sadly. I can't just leave, so I do what I've been wanting to do ever since she kissed me in the tent before the mountain. I kiss her. She kisses me back, surprised. She pulls back, looking into my eyes. I see a tear fall down her check. Then we pull each other in at the same time. Her lips are soft and she kisses me gently. I can tell she's wanted to do this too. She tangles her hands in my hair. And my hands go around her neck. Ever since the mountain I've been pushing back my feelings, because of what she did. But I can't anymore. Every time I looked at her, I knew there was something different about her. Every time she smiled, I wanted her to do it again. My hands slide the straps off her shirt off. She keeps kissing me slowly, and soon she breaks it. She steps back and sits on her bed, and looks up at me, silently asking for consent. I nod and lean into her.

(Time skip)
Lexa is facing away from me, and my hand trails up and down her arm slowly. "If Octavia and I are going to get behind the blockade by dawn-" "Shhh." She quietly says. I smile. She doesn't want to think about anything else but this moment. "This is beautiful." I say, as my hand traces her back tattoo. "I got it in my ascension day. A circle for every natblida that died, when the commander chose me." She says. "7 circles. I thought there were nine natblidas in the conclave. What happened to number 8?" I ask. Lexa turns to face me. She's so beautiful. "Can we talk about something else?" She asks softly. "We don't have to talk at all." I say. She smiles. I love it when she smiles. She leans in, and pulls me close with her hand on my hip. Our lips connect, and she's all I can think about in this moment.
——-
Thank you for reading this chapter, I loved writing it!
Sorry it was so short, but I wanted to have the other chapter separate.
Say anything here!