Mount Weather

The plan is that Raven and Kyle will disable the   Locks on the main doors, and we have to get it open in one minute before it locks again. Then we will rescue our people and only spare the innocents. Octavia will be with a group that will get our people out through the reaper tunnels. We start marching towards the mountain. Lexa and I are in the front.

Once we get to the mountain, Octavia and Ravens group disperse. We continue on to the main door. While we're waiting for Raven to shut down the door, Lexa starts talking. "What will you do when this is over?" "I don't know." I answer truthfully. "Well what do you want?" She asks. "I want peace." She nods. "You should come with me to the Capital. Polis will change the way you think about us." She says, and I see hope in her eyes. She really wants me to come. "You already have." I say. It's true, when I first met Lexa I thought the grounders were all savages. But now I realize that they do what they need to do to survive. Just like us.
Soon, Raven radios to say that she shut down the door, and we start going up to it, but then some of our warriors fall to the ground. I hear shots. They must've been hit. The mountain men are preventing us from getting to the door in time. We use shields to get to the door, but the mountain hit us hard. We get to the door when I realize Lexa is gone. I see her come back with a mountain men. "What is this?" I ask her. "While the fighting was going on, and we were taking out some of the shooters, Emerson made me a deal." I see grounders coming out of the tunnels. Grounders that were the inside army. "What did you do?" I ask her worriedly. "What you would have done. I saved my people." "What about my people?" "I'm sorry Clarke. They weren't part of the deal." I realize what she did. She left my people to die in the mountain so there wouldn't be a war. If the grounders fought with us a lot of them could've died. So she left my people to die. "What's happening?" Lincoln says, as he walks up to Lexa and I. "Your commanders made a deal." I say angrily. "What about the prisoners from the Ark?" He asks. "They'll all be killed. But you don't care about that." I stare into her eyes. How could she do this? "I do care Clarke. I made this deal with my head and not my heart. The duty to protect my people comes first." She says. "Let us fight." Lincoln says. "The deal is done." Lexa replies. "They'll all be slaughtered!" Lincoln yells. "Take him away." Lexa yells to one of the grounders. Lincoln lunches him, but gets knocked out by two other guards. I'm so shocked by what she's done I can't get out a word. "May we meet again." Lexa says, before she walks away.

—————
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Say anything here—->
✌🏻