Here

(Time skip)
I'm walking back to my room when I see Murphy tied up. "Murphy? What the hell?" I go to untie the gag in his mouth when I hear Titus. "You shouldn't do that." He says. Titus tied him up? Why? "What are you doing to him?" I ask angrily. "He was caught stealing from people on there way to the polis market." I see a gun in Titus's hand. I put my hands up. "I'm sorry it had to come to this Clarke, I truly am." "I'm leaving right now." I say. "Just let me take Murphy and we'll go. "I wish I could. But Lexa will never execute her duty if you're alive." He says, as he points the gun at me. "Titus she's gonna know it was you." I say, hoping he'll put the gun down. "She'll think it was him." He points to Murphy. "I have a Skaikru weapon. She might even be angry enough to declare war!" He yells. He shoots at me, but his aim isn't that great, because it's his first time holding a gun. I duck behind the couch and grab a chair. He shots and misses again, and I throw the chair at him. He falls, but quickly gets back up. He shoots again and this time he hits the shot. But it doesn't hit me, he hits Lexa by mistake. She walked in at the wrong time. "Lexa!" I yell, as tears form in my eyes.
Blood oozes out of her shirt and she falls to the floor. I caught her just before she hit it. "Get her on the bed!" I yell to Titus. I grab a med kit that I take with me everywhere. I put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. She can't die. I would be broken if she died. "You're going to be ok." I softly say to Lexa as she regains consciousness.

Lexa's POV
"You can't die." I hear Clarke say so quietly so I can barely hear it. It takes everything out of me to move my hand to hers. "I'm right here Clarke." I manage to get out. She relaxes at my touch and works on my wound. So many things go through my head. Why did Titus have a gun? Why did he shoot me? Was he shooting at Clarke before I got here? I'm definitely sending him to the dungeon after Clarke fixes my wound. "This will sting." She says. She applies something to my wound. It does hurt, but I don't wince. I'm taught not to show my emotions. But I usually do around Clarke, so my face still does show the pain. After a little while of her working on my wound, she stitches it up. Once she's done, I sit up. I see Titus in the corner of the room and I'm ready to pelt him with questions. "Lexa no. You can't sit up. You have to rest." I know telling her I'm fine will do me no good. I lay back down. "Get out of here Titus." I hear Clarke growl. She's cute when she's angry. Clarke turns back to me and cries. "It's ok Clarke, I'm ok." She holds both my hands tightly, like I'm going somewhere. "I thought you were going to die. I can't imagine being without you." She sobs. I hate seeing her cry. I rub circles on the back of her hand with my thumb, and that calms her down a little. She kisses me gently, which is a feeling I can't get over. Every time I kiss her, its like my problems disappear. All I can think about is her.

Clarke's POV
That night, I help Lexa into her bed. Every time she winces I feel horrible. "This is my fault." I say. "No it's not Clarke. It's Titus's." Lexa says, as lays down in her bed. I crawl in next to her. "He was shooting at me." "Clarke." Lexa says as she turns to face me. She pulls me close to her and gives me a gentle kiss. "It is not your fault." She says. I give in, and I don't bring it up again. I wrap my arms around her. I can't help but let a tear escape my eyes. I would've been so lost without her. "It's ok. I'm here." Lexa tells me, as she wipes my tear away. I hold her tighter.

Lexa's POV
I wake up before Clarke. I immediately feel pain from my wound. I she Clarke move a little. She must be dreaming. Her arms are still around me. I want to stay in her arms forever. She starts shaking. She must be having a nightmare. I rub up and down her back, softly trying to wake her up. "Clarke." I whisper. Her eyes flutter open, and immediately tears stream out. I wipe them away and kiss her forehead. "What did you dream about?" I ask her softly. "You. You died from your gunshot wound. I wasn't able to save you." She says, as more tears come. "You did save me Clarke. I'm not going anywhere." I hold her tightly, and her head lays on my shoulder. I feel her tears stream down my chest. I rub circles on her back, and tell her everything will be ok. We stay like this for a while, until her tears stop. She picks up her head, and kisses me slowly. I kiss her back, and I don't think of anything else except her.

———-
Thank you for reading this chapter!
I wasn't going to let it end with her death, I want to change the storyline a little. But there will be some stuff from season 4 and 5 in this book.
Say anything here!