Chapter 43- Graduation

Part forty- three

Julie's POV

Oh my God. I'm so nervous. I hate this. Today's the day, graduation and I'm shitting myself. I don't know why, I just am. I'm got my hair trimmed and straightened yesterday and I'm getting dressed right now. My mom got Riley this cute little white and rosy color dress with flowers. So cute. I decorated my cap, saying "this is for you mom" with tiny blue fake flowers around the edges. The colors kind of go with gown. My gown is like a white chrome color. My dress is a darker blue with light pink flowers and stuff like that with black flats. I'm not trying to fall on the stage

Jackson said he'd pick us up since his parents are meeting him there. Which I was grateful for. We're all going together. My mom will just be waiting outside with Riley until they are allowed to go inside. We left the house to met with Jackson. My mom got excited and wanted us to take pictures. The Jackson glen was dark blue, as usual. He had on a black button down shirt underneath the grown, slacks, and dress shoes. He was looking all kinds of handsome. As always.

"Wow baby ,you look beautiful" he kissed my cheek.

"You too my princess" he crouched down to Riley's height and she got all shy.

When we took pictures. My mom got a few with Jackson and I. Then of us with Riley, me and her, then with Riley and all of from the selfie angle. She's loves taking pictures, but never really gets the chance to.

"Okay. Are we ready ladies" Jackson clapped his hands together.

"Let's go daddy" Riley pulled his arm.

"You heard the little lady, let's go" he picked her up and we went to his car. Once we got situation in the car, we were in a comfortable silence.

"Jackson, I wanted to tell you-" my mom paused. "You can move in upstairs. In the other apartment."

"Really?" He was surprised. I was surprised. I hadn't brung it back up since that night. I didn't even tell her what I said to my dad, I just told her I went to see him real quick.

"Yea. I think giving you two the space you need will be good for you. And somewhere for you guys to live when I'm not here" she spoke. I hated when she talked like that. She mentions a time when she's not going to be here.

"Wow, Alicia. Thank you so much. You don't even understand" Jackson was smiling.

"I only need to understand that you really care about my daughter. And how much she cares about you. Just don't make me regret it. Okay?" She laughed.

"Okay" he laughed too. When we arrive we found a parking on the spot. My mom got out, and I helped Riley.

"You're going to stay with grandma. Okay" I tell her and she nods her head.

"You're going to behave like always, right" and she nods again.

"Okay. I'll see you when I'm done Riley" she smiled and hugged me.

"Bye mommy" she went to hold my mom's hand and they were off. I stayed back with Jackson. He pulled me aside.

"So. Looks like we are moving in together" he placed his hands on my waist.

"I was surprised. She denied it the first time. I wonder what changed her mind" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"I guess not" I shrugged.

"I honestly can't believe we made it this far. Graduation" I look at him.

"With a three year old" he added.

"Yea, with a three year old" I laugh.

"I really love you" he kissed me. I pulled him closer.