Chapter 42- New Addition and Subtraction

Chapter 42

Julie's POV

Prom was a few days ago. Jackson and I didn't go but I spent the night at his place. Ironically we ended up having sex. Which is what we were trying to avoid by not going to prom all together.

But apart from that, Jackson birthday is tomorrow and graduation is the day after. I don't know what to get him for his birthday and I still dont know what I'm wearing to graduation or what I'm doing after. I'm ankle doesn't hurt as much anymore. Wyatt's been avoiding me since it happened.

"You wanna go to the mall ,Rye?" I turned to Riley. She got up and squealed. I want to see I'd I find a dress and maybe something for Jackson.

My mom is spending the day with my dad and Christina and their new son. I thought it would be awkward but she thought otherwise. So I tried to be encouraging so she could go and be distracted instead of seeing the awkward down side.

"You want Daddy to come?" I asked looking for my phone so I could give him a call.

"Yea! Where's daddy?" She questioned.

"Let's find out" I grabbed my phone and looked for his contact. We were currently on the floor just chilling. Now she hunched over my shoulder looking at my phone.

"There" Riley pointed to the contact picture I have for him. She tapped it and called him.

"Yooo" Jackson answered.

"Hi daddy" Riley giggled.

"Hi princess, what's up" he coos.

"Nothing. What you doing" she mumbled touching my hair.

"I was actually thinking about you and mommy" he said as a matter of fact.

"Why" she asked. That's her new thing. Asking why.

"Because I miss you guys" he answered.

"Oh. I miss you too daddy" she looked around the living room.

"Wheres mommy? Is she there?" He questioned.

"Yes right here" she shoved the phone at me even though I was already holding it.

"Heyyy" I laughed.

"Hey mama's whats up" he chuckled. Him cringe inwardly.

"Just siting here with Riley" I leaned back on the couch.

"But u was wondering if you wanted to go to mall with us" I suggest.

"Yea daddy! Come with us. Pleasee" Riley jumped back.

"Okay, okay. I'll go" he laughed.

He said to be ready, he should be here in about 20 minutes. I got Riley ready putting on another Jean romper and a light blue tee shirt underneath. I put her yellow Van's and them for my self ready. I put on blue ripped Jean's and a pink top with something dumb on it "thick thighs save lives". I shrugged and decided to wear it anyways. I out some my regular black and white Van's.

As for Riley's hair I did two pigtails. They looked cute than usual for some reason. I did a half up half down for my hair and brushed my edges a little. I put some tinted cream on my face instead of foundation and called it a day. I was gathering the rest of my stuff when the bell rang. I went to answer and obviously it was Jackson.

He instantly ready my shirt and smirked.

"Yes they do" he came forward and wrapped his arms around my waist to then squeeze my butt.

"Stop it" I laughed. He kissed my neck and came to greet Rye. I went back go my room while they had their moment. Put on some stud earrings and my rings on my fingers. I also put on the necklace Jackson gave me. I also call Rilwy over to but on her earrings to match her shirt. I grab my wallet, keys and chapstick and a sweater for Riley and put it all in her bookbag. I almost forgot her tablet too.