Chapter 21- Your Something Else

Part Twenty-One

Julie's Pov

"Babe" he asked, was making sure I was still on the phone. It now November, meaning Lissette is now 5 months pregnant. We now get to know the gender. Even though Lissette is a little upset with me I still wanted to know and Wyatt wanted me to know too.

"Its a boy!" Wyatt said excitedly.

"Oh my god, congratulations! That's great!" I was so happy for him. Even though he told me he would be happy with either a boy or a girl, I knew he was leaning more towards boy.

"I can't believe this babe, I'm so happy" he sounds excited. I could tell he was smiling right now.

"I'm so happy for you Wyatt" I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"I got to go, but we're not done okay" he said before we ended out call.

"Its a boy" I told Jackson since he was here with Riley and I.

"Oh wow" he said smiling "that's great."

Him and Lissette have become friends sort of. Instead of her asking me any questions she had about the pregnancy she would ask Jackson and Jackson would ask me. I've tried talking to her, and sometimes she would talk back but other times she would just nods or something like that.

"Hey, can I take Riley to the park?" Jackson asked, he's been behaving like a father since the whole apology that day, and with Riley's birthday coming up, let's hope nl one decides to act up.

"Sure, if you want" I only let his go by himself because the park is up the block and across the street. But with us living up the block its really close, plus he doesn't usually hangout with her by himself and I know he wants.

"You seem tired, I could take her for the day" he offered very generously.

"I promise, Natasha won't be around" he quickly added right after.

"Okay fine" I sighed pushing my hair behind my ear. I guess I should start trusting him again.

"Thank, I promise, you won't regret this" he smiled. The only other time he spend a day or two with Riley was that time when Jackson parents caused a scene at him apartment. And we all remember how that went.

"They won't be coming inside if they magically show up either" he chuckled as if he read my mind.

"Okay" I laughed.

I prepared for Riley's day by packing her bookbag. I put her a reading book, some diapers and wipes, and a change of clothes. I gave Jackson a sweater just in case he takes her somewhere outside.

"Okay, have fun, I guess" I didn't really know what say. Like I've said before, last time Riley was alone with Jackson his parents raided his house for no apparent reason. So, I hope things go well this time.

"We will, everything will be fine" he reassured for the hundredth time.

"Okay, bye, my love" I gave Riley a big kiss on her cheek and she giggled. She gave me a big hug and say bye in her cute little voice.

"We'll see you later" he kissed me on my cheek as a good bye and left with her stroller and back bag.

Soon after they left, I went to my bedroom and to take the best nap, I've would have in a long time.

But, as my luck has it, I heard the doorbell minutes after I laid comfortably on my bed. A few minutes later it rang again. I was actually debating whether it was worth getting up for.

I dragged myself out of bed since no one else was in the house, meaning no one else was going to answer it. The bell rang again, irritating me a little bit.