Chapter 31- Thanksgiving Party Thing

Part thirty-one

Julie's POV

"Riley! Get back here!" Riley ran around the house fresh out the tub, naked.

All that was heard were giggles. She's having one of those days again, where's she's acting out. I went looking for with a towel because she's either going to get dirty or wet something. I followed the water droplets on the floor.

She was looking around in the living room like she didn't know what to do. She has water dripping from her curls since I washed her hair. I was trying to sneak up behind her to cover her.

"Gotcha!" I picked her up with the towel. She yelled, maybe she was scared. Then she saw me and started laughing.

Riley and I showered together because I can't trust her to be by herself in the living room. So we went to my room to get dressed for the Thanksgiving party thing. Jackson was going to come to get me, my mom would meet us there since she doesn't like to be rushed. He told me his parents and brother would meet us there too.

I decided on blue jeans and a brown knitted sweater and black boots. Riley is going to wear a turquoise fluffy sweater with dark blue jeans. She loves the sweater because my mom brought it for her.

"Riley, you want a pony or piggies" I was asking about which hairstyle she wanted.

"Piggies," she said excitedly.

"Okay," I smiled. I started parting her hair and put them in two pigtails. Adding some cream at the ends for the curls.

"Yayy, thank you momma" she squealed.

"Your welcome baby" I went to go do my own hair, I parted it to the side and tied it at the nape of my neck in a low pony. I put some gel on the top, brushing my baby hairs to frame my face more.

"What do you think, Rye? Momma looks cute?" I made a face and then started posing for her.

"Yeaaaa, momma cute" she giggled nodding her head.

"Thank you baby" I kissed her.

"Me! Me! Rye cute?" She posed to twirling around.

"Rye, looks very cute" I hyped her up and she got shy on me.

"Thank you momma" she ran into my leg to hide her face.

I went to check my phone for the time. I saw a message from Jackson saying he was somewhat close. I had to fill up Rileys diaper bag still. I went back o our room and put extra clothes in her bookbag, especially extra panties in case of an accidental mishappen, although she's been pretty good with potty training. But we can never be too careful.

I also packed her some crackers and snacks in case she doesn't want to eat the food were going to eat. I'd rather have something for her to eat instead of her not eating at all. But it just in case.

"Rye, get your jacket," I told her while I finish packing. I added juice pouches too because she can't drink soda and I'm sure that's what they're going to have.

"Here momma" she gave me her hat and asked for my help putting on her jacket.

"This arm, then this one" I explained.

"Ohhhh" she exaggerated ad if it was the first time I'm telling her this. I gave her a look and she tried covering up her giggles.

"Here" I put her hat on and have her, her bookbag to hold while I got my stuff. I heard a knock on the window, so I quickly went to go answer it before getting my things.

"Hey" I saw it was Jackson through the curtain in front of the main door.

"Daddy?!" Riley shouted from behind me.