Chapter 6 - Roast Battle

*2 hours later*

I kicked my locker open for the seventh time that day, to be met with a small peice of paper fluttering down. I was going to leave it before I saw a few words, one of them being Corey's name.

I picked it up and scowling, read it. 'You're a slut for dating Corey', it said. I didn't like being messed with, at all. I spun around, ripping the small paper into five peices. Crumpling each of them, I threw the torn peices at innocent people passing by. They weren't too happy about it but I really didn't care.

I slammed my locker shut with one hand before storming off.

€£€£€£€

*6 hours later*

"I'm home," Samantha announced as she let herself into my house through my unlocked door, followed by Hazel. Hazel smacked her shoulder and they started whispering in an on-the-spot argument. I rolled my eyes and shouted at them.

"Okay! Sit down, shut up, and let me get you a drink," I quoted, shoving the two girls towards my couch. Samantha kept quiet for once as I grabbed three Cokes out of the fridge. I sent Ashton a genuine smile as he left the kitchen to my friends and I to go upstairs. His other nurse, Jess, ignored my presence as she followed behind him, looking bored.

I scowled at the back of her head before strolling back to the living room and handing a can of pop to each of the girls. "Thanks," Hazel shyly praised. Sam nodded at me and opened the can with a loud snapping sound.

"It's not as good as crack, but it'll do," I joked, taking a sip of my own. The doorbell rang loudly throughout the house, causing me to quickly swallow my drink and rush to the door. I swung it open to reveal Corey's bright, smiling face. Upon seeing me, his eyes lit up and his smile grew wider.

I slammed the door shut in his overly happy face.

Peering through the peek-hole, I saw his expression go from overjoyed to confused and mildly hurt. I smirked in satisfaction and opened the door again to see a grumpy Corey with his arms crossed.

I circled around and trudged back to plop onto my couch, leaving Corey standing in the doorway. I hastily waved him over and dragged him down to sit next to me on the couch. He sent me a sweet smile that I shoved away with my hand. He chuckled at my resistance.

I bluntly started my speech, "Our plan sucks."

Before I could say anything else, Samantha cut me off, "I agree. I have argued with Hazel on her awful plan several times throughout the recent days, and we have concluded that a new plan needs to be constructed."

I raised my eyebrows at her strange brilliance. "Alright, no need to be a smartass. What's your new plan?" I responded with sass. Corey attempted to enter our conversation, but Sam replied to me before he could interject.

"A roast battle. You and I versus June and Julia. I am amazing at arguing, clearly, and Aveline is just cruel. Us winning will cause the J bitches utmost embarassment."

I smirked at her plan before Corey successfully spoke to the group. "What does this have to do with me?"

"When Samantha and Aveline win, you run up and make out with her," Hazel spoke reasonably. I scowled at that, causing Hazel to give me a sharp smack to the back of my head.

"Yada yada yada. How are we supposed to get them to come?" I interrogated. Hazel and Samantha gave each other a nervous glance. Hazel sunk into the couch a little bit, making Sam sigh and speak up.

"That's the only problem... We just haven't figured that out yet."

€£€£€£€