Chapter 42

A soft grunt pierced through the air as I dabbed at Blake's knife wound with disinfectant dettol.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't want to go to the hospital I need to do this." My eyes narrowed slightly at him, before I dipped my head back down to wipe away the blood.

"Don't act like your not enjoying yourself" Blake hissed out in pain, as he sucked in a sharp breath.

"Hmm" I hummed under my breath.

Carefully applying the disinfectant to the needle, I placed the special thread through the hole before positioning the needle at the beginning of his wound. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, "this is going to hurt."

"Just fucking do it" he grunted, gripping the bathroom sink.

I bit my lip nervously, before sticking the needle through his would and out the other end.

"Fuck!" Blake cursed loudly.

I immediately stopped, guilt instantly consuming me. "I'm so sorry it's not my fa-"

"Don't stop fuck!" He hissed.

I didn't hesitate to continue, repeating the same process, until his wound was stitched up.

Grabbing the scissors, I cut the access thread before cleaning up the supplies and putting them neatly back in the first aid kit.

"All done" I smiled brightly in attempt to lighten the mood.

Of course I only received a hard glare from Blake before he jumped off the bench with a grunt.

"Hey take it easy okay?" I reached out to steady him, before quickly retracting my hands back. "Do you need any pain killers? Be very gentle-"

"Your hot when you play nurse" Blake cut me off with a dark smirk.

I ignored the flutter in my heart as I lifted my head up to look at him. "I think you've actually had one too many painkillers"

He only stared at me, cocking his head to the side. I shivered from the intensity of his eyes. Cowering away from his burning stare, I turned away from him.

"Stop looking at me" I said, before moving around him and into his bedroom.

Grabbing my things from his bed, I put my bag over my shoulder.

Turning around, I gasped in surprise as my face came into contact with his hard chest. Gulping softly, I slowly tilted my head up only to be met with his piercing blue eyes.

"What are you doing?" I stammered. He dipped his head down to my level, his face nearing mine.

"You do not know of the things I want to do to you" His velvety deep voice caused a slight shiver to descend down my back, his masculine scent filling my nose almost instantly. I closed my eyes, breathing in slowly in attempt to slow down my racing heart. If only he knew of the bad things I wanted to do to him too.

I stared into his eyes, studying his breathtaking face that always seemed to catch me off guard.

Oh how badly I want to kiss him right now....My eyes flickered down to his lips for a brief moment. I bit my lip temptingly, visions of all of our kisses spiraling into my mind.

A low growl rumbled through his chest as he stared at me with lust filled eyes. I stared at him innocently, suddenly remembering that it turned him on when I bit down on my lip.

Hot tension suddenly surrounded us like a ring of fire. The sexual tension between us was always there, and it was in this moment that we were both fighting it. I could tell by the way Blake's shoulders tensed and his arms flexed by his sides, that he was struggling to restrain himself.