Chapter 38

BRINGGGGGGG

Feeling flustered, I practically sprinted out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang, hearing the soft chuckle of Blake's velvet voice behind me.

Rounding the corner, I breathed in a sigh of relief before I placed my hand over my fast beating heart.

Why did he have to have this effect on me?

"Hello Heaven" I snapped my head up at the sound of Tiffany's sickly sweet voice.

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest.

What does she want?

"Yes" I mimicked her, plastering a fake smile on my face.

I remained still, as she took a step closer towards me.

Since her pride was so far up her ass, I knew she was trying to intimidate me.

I really was not bothered.

"You and Blake have been getting pretty close I've noticed" her annoying high pitched voice sneered at me.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at her.

"And?" I snapped back.

I could not be bothered with her shit right now.

"I'll say this once. Blake is mine so stay away from him. I want Blake, he wants me, so stay out of my way so I can get him." She sneered at me, narrowing her eyes as she took a daring step forward.

I chocked back a laugh at her words.

Was she serious?

I gave her the sweetest smile I could master before taking a step towards her. I smirked to myself as she took a step back.

"Or what?" I cocked my head up at her, raising an eyebrow.

Her eyes on me turned into slits as she pointed her manicured finger at me.

"Or I will ruin you." Her threat was pathetic, making me scoff.

Anger bottled up inside of me at her stupid words.

I grabbed her finger that was pointing at me before gripping her hand tight in mine.

I felt her flinch at the sudden contact.

I pulled her towards me in one swift motion, glaring daggers into her eyes.

"Do not threaten me" I seethed down on her, waiting for her to reply. When it never came, I continued.

"Do you remember where this got you last time? You had a bruised nose for a while Tiffany, would u like to have another one? You are not fucking stronger then me, all you have is words. Blake is mine and he has been mine before you. Honestly your fucking pathetic. Get your own guy, and stop going after other people's happiness." I gripped her hand tighter in mine, looking at her in disgust.

My eyes widened suddenly when I realised that I told her Blake was mine.

"I WILL RUIN YOU" Tiffany's annoying voice caught my attention as she tried to get out of my grip.

I only tightened my hand, using all of my strength.

I did not let girls like her walk all over me.

I snapped my head up at hers in a flash, glaring at her.

My eyes narrowed into slits at how ridiculous she was

"Keep threatening me Tiffany. You can use your words, but when it comes to a real fight. I will always win." I let her hand go roughly, making her stumble back.