Chapter 30

"Not happening." I furiously shook my head, as I backed away from Blake's motorbike.

"Get on the damn bike" Blake  groaned from behind me.

I turned around to glare at him. "Absolutely not!"

"It's fucking harmless. What's the worst that could happen?" He rolled his eyes.

I gave him a pointed look. "Oh I don't know? I could die!" I fired back.

"I ride all the time and I'm still here aren't I?" He flashed me a smug smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'd rather not take that chance"

I stubbornly folded my arms across my chest, as I watched Blake get on the bike.

"I guess you'll never know what I wanted to show you then"

I ignored his teasing voice, focusing my attention to the students walking through the school parking lot, occasionally shooting curious glances our way.

"Okay fine, I guess I'll just have to bring Tif-"

I abruptly snapped my head in Blakes direction, shooting him my most hardest glare. "Don't you dare finish that sentence" I hissed.

That sneaky little asshole.

His lips pulled up into a dark smirk before he patted the leather seat beside him.

I let out a deep sigh, storming over to him in defeat.

"If I die, I'm coming back to haunt your ass"

                              ******

The airy breeze nipped at my exposed skin, swirling through my hair as it flattered behind me. I could feel the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins as my arms around Blake's torso tightened.

As we speed down the road, I closed my eyes before gently resting my head on Blake's back. I had no idea where the hell he was taking me but I was curious to find out.

A small smile tugged at my lips when the realization suddenly dawned upon me that I was in fact riding a motorcycle.

Blake Martinez motorcycle as a matter of fact.

To say I was enjoying the ride was an understatement.

"Hold on tight kitten...the road is going to get bumpy"

There he goes again with that stupid nickname. I bit my tongue to prevent myself from telling him not to call me that.

I lifted my head up from off his back, looking forward to see that we were turning up a rocky road. Nodding my head at his words even though he couldn't see me, I tightened my arms around him.

He speed up, my head bumping up and down as we went up the hill, feeling the sound of rocks clashing beneath me. I clung onto him tightly as we continued to drive up, until the road slowly started to become flat again.

I took in my surroundings as soon as we made a stop in front of a large fallen tree branch that lay on fresh green grass. I noticed that we were no longer surrounded by houses and shops anymore but giant trees. We were in some kind of forest type of area.

It was truly refreshing.

The only sound to be heard was the howling wind whistling through the leaves from the tall trees that surrounded us. The sky was clear, hardly no clouds showed at all.

I could tell that this place was far from our home. Far from our problems. It made me realize why Blake would like it out here. It was so peaceful-the perfect place to escape to the piece and quiet that is nature.