Chapter 27

I walked down the school halls with Caroline closely by my side.

I felt down. Bothered.

There was so many thoughts involving Blake on my mind and I couldn't make them go away. I was going crazy.

Blake and I were from completely different worlds. He was a bad boy and I was a normal girl, we didn't mix. Of course he'd only like me as a friend, I mean we had completely nothing in common. I wasn't he's type anyway. He likes easy, slutty, bimbos that would give him what he wanted in a heartbeat.

Defiantly not me.

Unlike some girls like Tiffany, I actually have morals.

"Don't you think Alec's been acting weird?" Caroline's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I shot her a sideways glance, "No he's been acting fine with me, why?"

As if Alec could hear us talking about him, he emerged from the principles office. He wore a smirk on his face as soon as he noticed us before he began strutting our way.

"Hey ladies" he purred, flashing me a wink. He looked over at Caroline and gave her a small smile.

I almost choked. Did-did Alec just smile?

I notice a small blush creep onto Caroline's cheeks as he whispered a small hello gorgeous into her ear.

I'm going to puke. But have to admit, it was still adorable.

I studied Alec's face once he pulled away from her. The way he looked at her made my heart clench- he looked at her like she was the most beautifulest thing he knew. His eyes crinkled at the sides as he stared deeply into hers.

I suddenly felt like I was intruding on their "moment".

My eyes flickered back and forth between them. I noticed him scratch the back of his neck, almost like he was nervous.

My eyes grew wide once I suddenly caught onto what Caroline was talking about when she said he was acting "weird". He wasnt acting like the over confident flirt we all knew.

"Um.. I'll see you guys around?" He coughed awkwardly.

I studied his face to see that his eyebrows slowly started to knot together before he shook his head, almost like he was trying to get rid of his thoughts. I was about to question him about his sudden change in attitude towards Caroline but he turned his back on us and stalked off without another word.

We definitely need to have a chat.

I glanced back at Caroline to see her already looking at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

"See what I mean?"

I looked through the distance at Alec's retrieving form.

Oh boy...

•••

"Now turn around." I kept my hands above my head, rolling my eyes as I spun around to my left.

This lady has been measuring my waist for the last 5 hours....

Well technically 5 minutes but still....Same thing.