Chapter 40

"What are you doing Blake?" Luke sighed, giving him a stern look.

"I felt like it" was his response.

"Oh you felt like it? Knowing very well that we needed to rehearse our lines for I don't know" I pretended to fake think, "the school play!" I shouted in his face.

I narrowed my eyes when he didn't even spare a glance at me, a bored expression on his face.

I looked over at Luke with raised eye brows.

"Get in the shower Blake, I'm making you a drink" was Luke's only reply before he got up and went out of the room.

Silence instantly surrounded us.

I glanced over at Blake. His silky black hair was all messed up from running his fingers through it one too many times. His mesmerizing blue eyes were blood shot and his clothes were crinkled.

I was disappointed that he had been smoking. I hated knowing that he was poisoning his body. Smoking was so bad for your liver, your lungs, your heart, I didn't like the idea of him damaging himself.

"Why Blake?" I couldn't help but question him.

My heart stopped when his hypnotizing eyes met mine. They held an unrecognizable emotion in them, an emotion so intense that it made me intake a breath.

"I don't know kitten" his voice was just a whisper but because it was so deep i could hear him loud and clear. My heart instantly broke at his face. He looked so pained and confused, two emotions that I rarely have seen from him. All I wanted to do was hold him, to wrap my arms around him to let him know that he wasn't alone but I didn't.

"Come and have a shower Blake" I stood up, extending my hand out for him to take.

"I don't want one" his reply was short. I perused my lips.

"I won't ask you again Blake, you need it" I said which only made him scowl.

"Why do I need it?!" He fired back making me glare at him.

"Because it will wake you up!" I hissed back which only made his scowl deepen.

If u raise your voice at me I'll raise it back. Deal with it.

"No!" He crossed his arms over his chest making me roll my eyes at his childishness.

He was so immature!

"Yes!" I threw my hands up in the air, staring him down.

"Fuck no!" He yelled.

"Get your ass in the shower Blake!" I hissed. I was in absolute no mood for playing games.

"Make me!" He glared.

And that was all it took.

I pounced on him, taking him by surprise.

Tackling him to the ground, we both rolled off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thump.

I was hovering over him, our faces just inches apart as I straddled him. If I wasn't angry, I would of blushed at the position we were in, but in this circumstance I was anything but amused.

I was getting him in that shower wether he liked it or not.

I glared down at him, trying to come up with something that would get him in the shower.

Hmm

My eyes widened slightly as a thought instantly popped up in mind but it was risky.

Ugh fuck it.