Chapter 15

I woke up- actually scratch that.

I was woken up from loud knocking.

Moving my hands from the comfortable position they were in, I reached for my pillow underneath me and put it on the top of my head in attempt of blocking out the sound.

The knocking continued and if possible, got even louder.

"What?" I groaned out, sinking further into my warm sheets.

"It is your mother! Now open the door!"

I shot up in surprise.

what is she doing here so early?

Groaning, I got out of bed.

Jogging to my bedroom door I turned the knob revealing my mother who was looking annoyed.

I smiled innocently while leaning against the door frame. "Hello mother, I thought you weren't coming back home until Thursday next week?"

My sarcastic tone seemed to annoy her as her eyes only narrowed on me in response. She crossed her arms over her chest, ignoring my comment and barged into my bedroom.

Oo-kay?

I shifted around so I was now facing her. Her dull brown eyes bored into my tired grey ones.

"There were last minute change of plans, my boss let me go home for the weekend. I have to leave by Tuesday" she paused before continuing. "I see you've taken good care of yourself and the house, the living rooms a mess and there are still dirty dishes laying in the kitchen sink from two days ago." She glared.

I smiled sheepishly at her last statement.

Whoops.

"So why did you come knocking on my door interrupting my slumber and a very good dream?" I replied.

She sighed. "My boss has organised a dinner for tomorrow evening and has asked for you to attend" she paused, giving me a pointed look before continuing,
"I don't want to hear any excuses, this dinner is very important to me and will make a big impression on how my boss sees me so please keep Sunday evening free."

I nodded, "fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glared at my bathers, hating the way they all looked.

I wasn't the type of person that was uncomfortable wearing bikinis but I knew what suited my body type and what didn't. Quite frankly that included all of these bikinis in my hands.

All I wanted was my favourite pair of black bikinis that are my go to that I know always fit me right and I can't find them anywhere!

Of course the one day I need them I can't find them. Knowing my luck, I probably threw them away by accident when we moved.

I dived through my drawer of bathers, flinging random ones out in attempt to find them.

I picked up an orange pair.

Nope.

I picked up a pink pair.

Nope.

Yellow- Nope

Black- Nope

My eyes widened. Wait yes!

I grinned at my favourite bikinis dangling in my hands.

It is my lucky day.

They were black lace which flattered my small curves perfectly. The bikini bottoms were cheeky making my butt look good but not cheeky enough to draw unnecessary attention.