Chapter 19

^^Heavens dress to the side {imagine black instead of blue}

"Blake?!" I shouted, hoping he could hear me through the loud chatter of students. "Blake!" I shouted again, quickening my pace until I was running after him through the cafeteria. Getting closer, I slowed down my running as he made a stop. Panting out of breath, my feat stopped behind him, watching as his tall frame turned around to face me. I looked up at him confused as he glared down at me, with pure hatred burning in the pits of his eyes.

"What?!" He roared making my body flinch back in fright. I looked around me to see every single student In the cafeteria staring at me with scowls on their faces. I furred my eyebrows together in confusion, shocked to see that even Caroline looked at me in disgust. What is happening?  "Just give up already bitch!" I turned my gaze back around to Blake. "W-what?" I stuttered not believing he would call me that. What the hell is going on? Why is he acting so different? "The kiss meant nothing to me! I don't even like you, in fact I hate you! I don't even know why I was spending my time with you in the first place! Your ugly, fat, stupid, pathetic and a worthless bitch! That ca-" I blocked my ears, shaking me head, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. "S-stop!" I screamed as tears started to make there way down my cheeks. "S-stop it!" I cried, looking around to see everyone in the cafeteria laughing at me. "You actually thought you had a chance with him?" I raised my tear stained eyes up to see Tiffany standing in front of me, with a stupid smirk on her face. Her right hand was linked with Blake's while the other was on her mouth as she laughed at me. I shook my head, burying my face in my hands as I continuously heard Blake yell hurtful words to me, while everyone else around us laughed.

" Heaven" I gulped as I heard Blake's cold voice speak. Lifting my head up from my hands, I tried to look around through blurred vision, realizing That it was just me and Blake in the cafeteria Alone. Everyone around us was gone, only darkness surrounded us. I flinched back as Blake grabbed my chin, lifting it up forcefully, so I was looking directly into his stormy blue eyes. It was like he was a different person, his eyes were cold, like I was staring into a soulless monster. I shivered from his touch, cowering away from his big body that toward over me. "Your nothing to me." He whispered, taking his cold fingers away from my chin. I blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill as he started to walk away from me. "Blake!!" I screamed. "Blake stop!" I screamed out for him again, wanting him to come back and stay with me forever. "Please don't leave me." I whispered.
Each step he took the more my heart ached for him to come back. I watched in horror as his body started to fade away, until he was gone, leaving me alone in complete and utter darkness.

I shot up in panic, looking down to see my body covered in sweat.

I placed a shaky hand on my forehead, my breathing coming out in ragged breathes.

"It was just a dream" I whispered.

I felt gross. My body was all hot and clammy.

Why did I dream of Blake?

I groaned, flopping back down on my bed.

It's all because of that stupid kiss! Why did He have to kiss me in the first place!

Oh my god I think I'm going insane.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

It was just a kiss.