Chapter 1- Our Little Creation

Part One

Julie's POV

"Rye, momma needs you to work with me" I tell my little girl to stop putting her fingers in her food.

"Julie" my mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "Why haven't you left yet? It might be your last day but you still have to go" She said.

"I know I know, just-" I try explaining.

"Just go, I'll clean up" my mom said taking Riley out of her highchair.

"Ok bye ma, bye baby" giving both my mom and Riley a kiss on the cheek.

As I'm walking out I glance in the mirror. I get out of the house and walk to the bus stop.

-

Walking down the halls will never be the same for me. Especially having to have done it while being 9 months pregnant.

Hearing people whisper about me isn't anything unusual since I got pregnant and even before, but it's still makes me uncomfortable.

"Do you think she kept the baby"
"Or maybe she gave it up"
"You think Jackson's still with her"
"Why would he be, she's a slut. The bitch got pregnant"

I glance to my left and see so sophomores snickering about me. They stare at me as if I won't notice them talking about me.

"Maybe you should get your hearing checked, because you're not whispering" I said turning to face them.

"And you should stay out of my business and focus more on wearing actual clothes" referring to their super tight skinny jeans where their panty imprints and their tight shirts a size too small for them.

After that they scurried away while tugging trying to adjust their clothes. It's like they forget that I'm older than them, and being a senior now, I'll be leaving this hellhole. I'm going to put up with little freshman shit.

I've changed, even if everyone won't believed me. Getting pregnant at 15 wasn't my plan but it happen and I did regret it at first but then when Riley was born, and I got to hold her tiny body, that was one of the happiest days of my life. Even if I'm still in high school I don't regret a thing. I'm so grateful to have had the mother I had, and I couldn't have done this without her.

Suddenly I feel someone playing with my hair, trailing there hand to my lower back.

"Still smells so good" he whisper flirtatiously in my ear, giving me goosebumps. He knew my weakness is when you play with my hair.

Allow me to introduce to you; Jackson Gray, one of the hottest guys in school and...my baby daddy.

During the pregnancy, surprisingly, he was around. Not that I doubted him, but he really stepped up. I mean, he still here right.

"What do you want Jackson" trying to ignore the fact he still touching my hair.

"Just wanted to see you, babe" he smirked.

"Why do you always do that" I asked turning around so I can face him. He does this thing where he acts like we're still together. "You broke us up, Jackson"