Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Then fix it"

"Your wish is my command." He smirks as he stalks toward me.

Without another word he reclaims my neck, leaving trailing kisses as he worked his way to my lips. His kisses sear my skin wonderfully in my bliss, eliciting sighs of approval on my end.

Meanwhile, he tosses two condoms onto the bed before working with the other. His lips are still working along my skin and his gaze never leaves mine. When the package finally rips, skillful hands adjust the contraceptive well and the ravishing begins.

His palms snake around either of my ankles, forcing me to drop onto the bed. I giggle when he tugs me closer, raising my thighs to his hips. The look in his eyes give warning to his promises that will be seen through. That thought alone causes my heart to continue thumping out of my chest.

"Relax, precious. Relax." He whispers in my ear, his lips pecking gently as he grazes me.

"God..." I sigh, suddenly feeling his pressure.

He continues whispering encouragements, reminding me to relax, asking me to open up, and finally to accept him. No matter how many times we have found ourselves in this moment, his first entrance always seems to be the most painful. Even when he prepared me as well as he has.

Timothy takes notice of this, silencing a few of my hisses with his lips. When he found that not to be enough, he slides one hand away from my thigh and places it between us. With his thumb he presses down on my center, rocking his hips as he massages me.

I open up like a butterfly, mewing in delight of his new approach. The feel of his hips moving slowly and his thumb moving fervently at my center is indescribable, but I want more.

"Switch it up, baby." I moan, tossing my head back when he replaces his thumb with two different fingers.

He grunts the unknown before looking at me with a mischievous grin.

"I was trying to take it easy on you, precious."

His fingers stop as well as his hips, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Easy is not enough." I boldly admit.

He licks his lips and nods, carefully retrieving himself. He nods again as he removes the condom, reaching behind me for another. He walks away--strides away to dispose of his trash, returning with an even wider grin.

When he reaches me, he licks his lips in approval. His eyes scan over me, his pupils dark and dangerous. I try not to squirm when he reaches out to touch me. He traces his fingers along my thighs, drawing small circles on the center of them.

He removes his hands and stands back. Still silent, he rolls his index finger, motioning for me to roll over. I silently abide, growing anxious for his next move.

"Ass up, precious. " He commands, his voice husky and deep.

I abide, carefully balancing myself in my hands as I rise onto my knees. Although I cannot see him, I can feel his gaze, glaring at the most intimate part of me. I feel vulnerable, but this vulnerability is comforting. I trust him.

"Fuck..." He groans. "I really wanted to play fair, Autumn."

The bed suddenly dips. His knees spread mine further apart as he adjusts himself. I quiver when his fingers brush against my sensitive folds. This man is a tease.

He stays silent, groaning a few times at my moans as his fingers play with me. He toys with my lips, spreading and rubbing as he pleases. All I could do is moan out in agony, it feels too good. I just want him to get to the point already, enough with the teasing.