40. | Nathaniel.

- S I R I U S -

Nathaniel sends me a small nod as he leaves the room, shutting the door with a thud.

I've known Nathaniel ever since I was sent to live with my mother.

We've met during a training session and have been friends ever since.

I remember when he would tell me about his brother, hoping that he would find him.

Miles, Nathaniel's younger brother has been missing since the age of 3. I would always take the punishments for Nathaniel when he'd sneak out to try and find his brother.

Right now I was still tied to the chair with Nova still being unconscious.

Now I would have been absolutely concerned but Nathaniel reassured me by telling me it was just sleeping medication injected that he'd dose her with.

The door opens, making the walls rattle as non other than Angelo walks into the room with Nathaniel following him.

"Take them him to a separate room, I'll take her." Angelo commands, standing in the corner.

"Yes sir." Nathaniel mutters before he walks in my direction as Angelo goes to pick up Nova.

"Don't you fucking touch her Angelo!" I yell as he smirks at me.

"We'll see." He shrugs.

"Your death will be on my fucking hands Angelo, mark my fucking words." I snicker, roughly squirming in Nathaniel's tight hold.

- R O C C O -

I fall down to me knees holding my head in my hands as I feel the tremors shake through my body as I try to keep my sobs down.

I failed another women in my life, again.

Anything could happen to my sister and I wouldn't be there to protect her.

She could be killed just like every other women I've ever cared for has.

Another pair of hands wraps around me, "Rocco. Look at me." Enzo's stern voice fills my ears as I continue tugging at my hair.

"Look at me." He mutters again but this time his voice is pleading.

I meekly lift my head from my hands, staring at him with heavy breaths.

"Breath." He mutters keeping my hands down.

I breath and tug at my hands but he keeps them in place.

"We're going to find her, we're going to find them both." He reassures, his voice more firm.

I nod, making him let go of my hands and getting up from his crouched position.

I turn my body to look back into the car and I see both Nova's and Sirius's phones lying, meshed between debris inside the car.

My fist clenches at the hope that seemed to simmer off, I had hope one of them had their phones with them so we could track any location found.

- N O V A L I A -

I gasp loudly, feeling my body roughly thrown onto the hard ground.