18. | Soulmate

- N O V A L I A -

The feeling of a pillow being thrown on my face jerks me awake from my nap.

My eyes takes a few seconds to adjust to the light before my eyes find Sirius sitting on the other couch.

All the pillows from that couch were tossed on the floor and I immediately tossed the pillow he threw at me onto the floor.

"Sleep well?" He taunted me with that stupid grin.

"Shut up." I huffed as I got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge to see it completely empty which made me groan in annoyance.

"I guess someone's moody." Sirius spoke loudly just so he could provoke me even further.

"Maybe that someone's you." I said and plopped back onto the couch.

"I'm starving." I blurted.

"We should go out to eat since our fridge is empty." He spoke and shrugged.

"That sounds like a plan." I nodded, finally a smile planting into my face at the thought of eating food.

...

I go to open the door but almost fly out when Sirius opens it for me.

My head snaps to his seat, he was just there a second ago.

"Anytime now Nova."

I roll my eyes and slip out the car, the chill breeze immediately hitting my bare forearms.

I'd just worn a pair of sweat pants and a cropped T-shirt, I didn't get time to unpack my bags as yet.

"Where's your jacket?" Sirius grunted as I stared at him blankly.

Obviously I didn't bring one.

He quickly opened the backdoor of the car and rummaged for a second before he shut the door with a hoodie in his hands.

He didn't give me time to question him as he stuffed the hoodie over my face.

"Arms up princess." He grinned as I rolled my eyes but complied.

"There we go." He nodded with the grin still on his face.

The addicting smell of cologne hit me right in the nose.

The hoodie was baggie and the sleeves were long making me feel like I was living the Ariana Grande life.

"Thank you but-" I thanked him but gone to say he should take it back because he might get cold but he already had worn a hoodie.

A matching hoodie to the one I'm currently wearing, but his was black and mine was grey.

His eyebrow quirked in confusion as I had cut myself off but I just shook my head and grabbed his hand, walking us to heaven itself.

Raising canes.

One of my many favorite fast food restaurants.

Their chicken tenders and fries for some reason were just out of this world.

I might just be acting a little dramatic now but their chicken tenders were really good.

Sirius pushed open the door, nodding his head indicating that I should enter first.

...

As I wiped my mouth using the napkin, the sound of a phone ringing makes Sirius groan and pull his phone out of his pocket before looking to see who called.

"I have to take this." He muttered and pointed to the phone as he walked towards the exit.

I pulled out my phone too and began playing some video games.

"Hey excuse me?" Someone spoke which made me look up from my phone and onto someone I clearly didn't know.

"Can I help you?" I offered the boy that looked around his late teens.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go get a coffee sometime?" He muttered with a toothy smile.

He had brown brunette hair with golden honey colored eyes. His skin looked tanned and wasn't I quite jealous of that.

"I-"

"She's not interested." Sirius voiced from behind the boy, making him turn around quickly.

"Sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend." The boy apologized as I quickly went to correct him.

"N-"

"She's not interested, didn't you get that the first time?" Sirius raised his voice slightly which scared the poor boy.

He didn't say anything but spared me one last smile and left from our table.

"Who does he think he is." Sirius muttered under his breath thinking I didn't hear a thing.

"You suck." I huffed and flipped him off.

"Thanks I know." He grinned and taunted me.

"What if he was my soulmate?"

"He's not your soulmate."

"You wouldn't know that." I grunt and roll my eyes at him as I stood up from my seat.

"Trust me I do." He grinned and a smirk filled his face.

" He grinned and a smirk filled his face

Hi everyone!

I like where these chapters are going haha

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!