14. | Stuck

- N O V A L I A -

"Yep we're going to die." I muttered and nodded my head.

"We're not going to die Nova." Sirius said as he tugged my hand.

He let go of my hands and reached into his pockets grabbing his phone.

"I'll try calling my dad." Sirius muttered as I crossed my fingers and started praying.

"Fuck, there's no signal." He groaned and pulled me into his side, slumping us to the ground.

We rested our backs against the steel wall of the elevator as we waited for some sort of help.

"I think we're dying." Sirius muttered which made me snap my head to him.

"We're dying!?" I exclaimed as I dramatically threw my head back.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He laughed as I glared and moved away from him.

"That wasn't funny." I huffed and looked the other way.

"Well I found it funny." He grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not speaking to you. Ever." I huffed.

Suddenly the lights flickered off scaring that absolute barnacles out of me.

I shriek and immediately scooch closer to him holding him tightly.

"We're so gonna die." I practically breath out.

"Shhh I've got you princess, just deep breaths okay?" He muttered, everything around us blacked out.

He placed the torch of his phone and immediately the room wasn't as dark.

He held his hand out for me to hold and I gratefully took it.

- S I R I U S -

I stared down at her as her head lies on my lap.

I stroke her cheeks as I remove the hair from her face.

She had passed out a few minutes ago because she thinks she's dying.

I chuckle at the thought and rest my head against the wall of the elevator.

It felt good to be home again.

This was my home.

My home was fast asleep or passed out in my lap.

This is what I knew as home not back there.

Home wasn't being punished for being a kid.

I stare at my arms that were covered in tattoos. Tattoos covered the scars that was caused by the person that should've protected and loved me.

I was made into becoming mature at a young age.

I couldn't be a kid. I had to live up to the expectations.

Instead of waking up early mornings and heading to school I would head to the training camp my father's men would train at.

I was the age of 7 when I wanted to completely vanish, I wanted to get away from the hell hole that not even I would remember myself.

No feelings.

No memories.

Just the feeling of freedom and childhood was what I wanted.

I left this place thinking I could get a better life living with my mother.

But I hated it there.

All I did was beg her to let me see my father.