35. | Adorable.

- N O V A L I A -

The heavy weight suffocating me makes me groan, "Julius get off of me! I'm trying to sleep."

"It's fucking morning already." He laughed and continued suffocating me.

"Get off of her Julius." Enzo's voice meets our ears as he comes out of his bathroom.

Julius quickly pulls my hair before getting off of me and running out of Enzo's room.

"Lifesaver." I say and laugh, pressing my face back into the pillow.

My face hits the sheet covered mattress as Enzo pulls my pillow away, "Come on, you have to eat breakfast."

"No I'm sleepy." I huff and grab the pillow back from his hand.

I heard Enzo chuckle before I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"Still sleepy?" Enzo asked as he laughed amusingly.

"Even more sleepy now that I think of it." I sarcastically said.

Enzo chuckled as he walked down the stairs, whilst carrying me on his shoulders.

I gripped him tightly, afraid he'd drop me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Roman said and grinned.

Once we reach the barstools Enzo quickly placed me down.

...

Lastly placing my earrings into my ears as Rocco curls my hair and runs his fingers through it creating a loose wave, I glance at my outfit in the mirror from head till toe.

My hair was styled in loose waves, my beautiful dark forest green dress snatching my body, exposing all my curves and hourglass waist.

My heels made me a few inches taller but somehow Rocco still towered over me as usual. The glistening of my emerald necklace catching my attention, making my eyes travel to my face, I applied some light makeup, I hardly ever wore a full face of makeup.

"Fucking Finally." Rocco muttered as he brushed through the last strand of my hair.

"Thank you." I smiled at him through the mirror as his eyes met mine.

He smiled softly at me, "You look beautiful."

"But I'm still more handsome." He cut me off just as I was about to thank him.

I flipped him off as we both laughed before he told me we have to head downstairs since everyone was waiting.

By everyone I mean Sirius and Elijah included.

Rocco opened my bedroom door for me as I held my dress up.

I quietly muttered a 'thank you' as I held onto his arm before we went down the stairs.

As soon as we neared to the stairs I caught sight of everyone waiting at the end of it.

The sound of my heels hitting the stairs makes them all look up, my eyes stills on Sirius's dark ones as a smile mustered across his face making a smile beam on my one too.

A look plastering his face that held nothing but devotion.

As we neared the end of the staircase he gently tugged my arm bringing me to his chest.

"You look beautiful Nova, really beautiful, like you always do." He muttered as he looked down at me before placing a gentle kiss onto my lips before Rocco pulls me away.

Sirius shoots him a grin before Enzo comes into my view with his hands goes to my face as he places a kiss to my forehead.

"Look at you, all grown up." Enzo smiled widely, bringing me into a tight hug.

"You look adorable mi amor." Enzo muttered before letting me go.

Hiiii! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Also I was busy trying out this tiktok filter and accidentally posted a story so some of you might have seen my face ah.

Go follow my tiktok, iuvxzay, I might accidentally post a story 😂