12. | Vulnerable

- N O V A L I A -

He let's out a chuckle and shakes his head in amusement.

"You look beautiful Nova." He muttered as he stared at me and then at my outfit.

"I know I look beautiful but what are you doing here?" I questioned.

I was just being full of myself, I was just in the mood to sass everything out.

"Atleast you know something." He muttered under his breath.

"What do you mean ' what am I doing her?' I'm obviously here to see you graduate. Did you think I'd miss it?" He quirked.

"I didn't think you'd show up so yes I thought you'd miss it." I mumble looking down at my fingers.

My chin is suddenly gripped and raised up making me frown.

"I'll always show up for you, always." He said with the look of nothing but truthfulness.

"You promise?" I stuck my pinky out.

It's because a habit of mine to stick out my pinky when making promises, well blame the habit on Enzo.

"I promise." I nodded and connected our pinkies.

"Let's go before that brothers of yours come killing me." Sirius said and chuckled.

I nodded and tugged his hand making him follow me.

I led us to where everyone sat and oh boy was I suffocated with hugs.

"That's enough, you're suffocating her." Sirius said as he shrugged Julius off.

- R O C C O -

I observe my sister closely, seeing the happy smile spread across her face makes my heart melt into puddles.

That's all I've ever wanted. I wanted to see her happy.

Getting our mom snatched away from us wasn't an easy thing for any of us.

Nova was just a baby, she doesn't remember our mom.

Watching her be happy and succeed in life even without having the mother figure every other student in this hall has.

The beautiful smile placed onto her face is what I could live to see everyday.

I took our mothers death very grievingly hard. I was always a momma's boy as everyone called it.

Matter of fact all my brothers were.

Nova on the other hand was Enzo's princess even from the day she was brought into this world.

While everyone else tried to be strong after our mom's death I didn't.

I hardened at the loss. It took my whole soul from me. Well a part of my soul.

Because half of my soul stands infront of me with her pinkish cheeks because of how much she's been smiling.

I used to be such person filled with emotions but it's all eventually escaped me.

I care for everyone around me, I just struggle to show it.

I've learnt overtime that it was okay to be vulnerable.

But I could only be vulnerable with my sister, Nova.

I looked over to my brothers that all held a look in their eyes.

That one look.

The one that held both happiness and sadness.

The look that's trying to look past all the sadness.

Where as I hold one that held nothing but love that I didn't know how to express.

I don't show it too well either.

I push past the thoughts and let out a genuine smile.

"Can I have some of your water? My throats dry." Nova asks Sirius as he nods.

She takes the bottled water and I watch Sirius as his face holds a smile.

A genuine one.

And how do I know that? Because I've held the same one.

Nova thinks I despise him but I can't blame her when I'm constantly glaring at him.

Well it's just brother dutys.

I don't think my brothers are functioning correctly because it seems that I'm the only one that glares at him.

When I'm emotional I just start writing so if this is bad please blame my hormones haha x

Also idk why I'm emotional I just am ahaha

You are loved every second, you might not see it but there's someone out there that values you.