26. | Pizza

- N O V A L I A -

We walked back to the car with our grocery filled cart. I helped Sirius pack the bags into the trunk before we both slipped back into the car and decided on getting a early dinner.

We both were pretty much starving so we just ended up driving to the nearby pizza place.

The pizza place was located in a busy road, many people walking throughout the sidewalk as cars drove by.

I was still quite startled by what had happened at the grocery store, I didn't want to be around this many people.

"Alright we're here." Sirius said and brushed his fingers over my knuckles with the look of concern plastered onto his face.

"Do you want to stay in the car while I go get our food?" He asked.

"Yes please, there's too many people." I muttered and took a quick glance back at the window.

"Alright, keep the doors and windows lock okay? I'll be right back." He smiled as I nodded.

He quickly shut the door and ran across the street, to the pizza place.

...

I opened the apartment door since Sirius held the two pizza boxes.

He settled the boxes into the counter as we both took a seat.

I got a cheesy Margarito pizza without any tomato sauce, I'm allergic to tomatoes. Where as Sirius got a barbecue chicken one.

Mines way better.

We immediately began eating and when I tell you I could almost cry at how good it was.

My eyes flicker to Sirius as I hear him chuckle.

"Is it that good?" He laughed and I nodded with a smug look.

"Here try it, it's the best thing ever." I smiled and shoved the slice of pizza near his mouth.

He chewed for a bit before throwing me a glance.

"Mines better. Now try mine." He shrugged and threw me a wink.

As soon as I bit into it, all the hints of seasoning and smokey sauce travels through my taste buds.

My eyes widen in disbelief.

This pizza was one hundred percent better than my classy old one.

Now that I think of it, mines bland.

"It's good huh?" He grinned.

I stared at him and battled my lashes hoping for him to get the idea.

Within a slight moment he pushed his pizza box over to me which made me smile on victory.

"I like yours better." I muttered and pushed my pizza box to him.

"I'm just better in general." He shrugged playfully.

Hii! I know it's a short chapter I'm sorry! There's another few chapters that I'll be publishing as soon as I'm done with them

So no worries!

This chapter is terrible so bear with mine haha