32. | Girlfriend.

- S I R I U S -

Entering through the doors I'm met with the loud voices of Julius and Rocco.

Nova clutches my hand tighter, making my head turn to her and give her a reassuring smile.

"It's your fucking mother too! You're so selfish." Julius snapped.

We entered the living room to be met with everyone.

"I'm the fucking selfish one? No you are, you're not the only person grieving here, are you? You're not the only person going through things. The world doesn't revolve around you Julius. It doesn't." Rocco snickered, walking towards the door but Julius's next words stops him in his tracks.

"You're the reason Emery's dead-"

"Julius that's fucking enough." Enzo snapped making him quiet.

Rocco's faced morphed from rage to hurt and back to rage in a quick second.

His head snapped back and before we knew it he already had Julius shoved to the ground.

By now everyone was around them trying to get Rocco to let go but he wouldn't budge.

"You think I don't fucking know that?! And I was just starting to accept that her death wasn't my fault but thank you for clearing up the misconceptions." Rocco snarled, his voice radiating a anger I've never seen in him before.

He shoved Julius back to the floor before storming off and slamming the front door shut.

"Why would you do that Julius! You knew he struggled with that, you freaking knew that!" Nova shouted from next to me.

My arm was secured around her waist because I knew if she wanted to she would have strangled him herself.

Julius just continued laying back onto the floor, catching his breaths.

"Stay out of this Nova." Julius snapped.

"Watch your fucking tone Julius, go to your room before I do something I'll regret later." Lorenzo shouted before I could utter a word.

Julius fixed the collar of his shirt before getting up and darting to his room, not sparring anyone a glance.

- N O V A L I A -

I sat on the couch, leaning my head against Roman's shoulder as his hand caressed my hair.

I could see Enzo and Sirius outside in the backyard having a conversation.

Julius was still in his room even though it has been hours since him and Rocco had fought.

Rocco hasn't returned either but Enzo tracked his car, turns out he actually did go to our mothers grave.

Julius and him fought over him not wanting to go see her grave but that was not the case, he did want to go but in his own time.

My thoughts are cascaded by the front door being thrown open by Rocco.

"Where is he?" Rocco said loudly but bluntly, darting his eyes over the house.

Sirius must've heard his voice, making him return back into the living room looking at a distraught Rocco.

"Julius get fucking down here!" Rocco shouted.

We could all hear a door slam open from upstairs and the sound of the stairs creaking indicating Julius was downstairs.

My hands fiddled into my lap, waiting to see what the commotion was about.

Julius came into our view. Roman stood there, his jaw clenched.

"Where were you huh? Didn't you fucking throw a tantrum about me not wanting to go see her grave? I went, but guess what? You weren't there. Now we know who the selfish one really is." Rocco laughed, a menacing smile etched across his face.

"I'm sorry." Julius said, his eyes meeting the ground.

"Save it, you've already said the truth didn't you?" He said.

"I didn't mean any of it, I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me, I'm sorry." Julius began apologizing but the look of pain never seemed to simmer off of Rocco's face.

"Shove those words back down your fucking throat, find someone that's going to believe them." Rocco snickered and tried to walk past but Julius tugged him back.

The look of overflowing anger appeared onto Rocco's face.

His hands hands move to pounce on Julius but he stops himself.

"Don't fucking touch me." He snarled.

"Will you two just stop? You're scaring me." My voice comes out in a audible whisper.

Rocco's head turns in my direction, his expression quickly softening before returning to it's once before anger.

"If you can't handle an argument then get out." Rocco said sounding aggrieved.

"Cut the fucking tone Rocco." Sirius spoke next to me, his voice loud.

Rocco laughed.

Just in that moment Enzo comes walking through the back door.

"What are you her boyfriend?" Rocco snickered.

A deep chuckle comes from Sirius before he turns to me with his hand traveling to my throat and tugging my forward connecting our lips in a deep kiss.

He pulls away before looking at Rocco, "I am, what are you gonna do about it." Sirius said grinning dangerously.

My heart thumps in my chest as my eyes meets Enzo's widened ones.

"Give me my fucking sister." Rocco snickered and started walking towards me but Sirius pulled me behind him.

"As long as you return my girlfriend back to me." Sirius taunted, making Rocco's glare subtly harden.

Rocco reach behind Sirius and tugged my arm pulling me next to him.

"I fucking told you Nova! You never listen do you?" He shouted at me as I felt the tears piling in my eyes.

"How can I protect you when you don't listen? Tell me?" He asked as his hand still gripped my arm, surprisingly gentle.

The anger inside of me now started to build up, waiting any moment to burst.

"Tell me?" He continued.

My eyes looked back to Enzo, he stood there with a glint in his eyes that told me 'go for it'.

"Because I'm not Emery! I'm not her!" I shouted back at him, "Everyone has there own fate Rocco, I don't have Emery's fate. You need to learn to let go of your fear." My voice alarmingly more firm.

" My voice alarmingly more firm

Hope you all enjoyed!!!!