20. | Scars

- S I R I U S -

I Seamlessly stared at her as she gazed at the magnolia trees. She thought of them as beautiful but to me I thought of her as even more beautiful.

Every flower held their own beauty but her beauty was unimaginable.

I could simply stare at her for my whole lifetime and never get tired of seeing her face.

She was undoubtedly mesmerizing.

"Come on let's go!" She smiled widely and took ahold of my hand which sent flutters throughout me.

There was some sort of attraction towards her and i could feel it in the little bit of soul left in me that she was the one I was attracted to.

I nodded and walked alongside her, the wind peacefully gliding past our faces.

It was just the beginning of spring and the weather began to slowly warm up within these past few days.

"You're nails needs a good manicure." She grinned as she inspected my fingers.

I softly chuckled and took a look at my fingers. "They look clean to me princess."

"But they could use a paint." She shrugged.

I finally got the message.
She was planning on painting my nails. No wonder Rocco had different colored nails every single day.

"You're not painting my nails Nova." I grunted and shook my head.

"Oh come on you need some color in your life you know?" She smiled smugly.

"You already are the color." I blurted out, surprisingly.

The deep color of pink appeared onto her cheeks, she was flustered.

"You still need more."

...

"When is this shit over." I snickered and stared at her.

"I haven't even done the other hand yet." She muttered, fully concentrated on my fingers.

"Why did I even agree to this." I sighed.

"Because you finally realized that you do need some color in your life." She blurted out and held down a laugh.

"It's literally white, the blandest color." I said and narrowed my eyes at the sight of my now colored nails.

"You're lucky I didn't paint it neon green." She snickered and glared at me.

"I guess I am." I said and rolled my eyes.

She quickly packed all her nail essentials back into their packagings and had gone to place them in her room.

A few moments later my phone rings, the number unknown.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Son. How have you been? Have you taken over the business yet." My mother's voice spoke.

My grip tightened around my phone as my chest stiffened with anger.

'Have you taken over the business yet.'

That's all she's ever wanted, she's always placed greed over me, over everything.

"Are you even listening?" Her voice shuddered into my ears.

"How fucking dare you!" I began loosing my temper. "I don't want anything to do with you, not a single fucking thing."

This is what she's done. She's always gotten the best of me to the point where I'd not even recognize myself.

"You're overreacting, I love you, everything I did was out of love, Son." She spoke.

My voice was probably raised when I spoke because Nova came out from her bedroom looking startled.

She spotted the phone next to my ear and didn't utter a single word.

"Don't you think the scars you caused me was overreacting too?" I snapped.

"I-" I cut my mother off.

"Didn't you fucking love me enough to see the pain you put me through, didn't you?!"

"Listen-"

"No this time you'll fucking listen to me. I want nothing to do with you, don't call me, don't text me. I hate you, and I've never meant something so bad." I was practically fuming with all the anger I've held for my mother over the years.

"I'm your mother! You can't cut ties with me!" She exclaimed.

"You call yourself a mother yet you've never nurtured me like a mother should. The only thing you've given me that I'll always remember is pain, fucking pain." My voice raised even more, it was unrecognizable.

I didn't give her any chance before I ended the call and threw my phone onto the couch.

My eyes snapped over to Nova who stood there with an expression of worry.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She questioned, her voice slightly calming me but I was still filled with rage.

"I'm going out." I stated, my voice flat.

She stared at me for a good moment before nodding.

I grab my phone from the couch and walk towards the front door before Nova calls my name.

"Wait! Take my number, if you need me I'll be a call away." She muttered with a small smile.

I didn't say anything but handed her my phone as she typed her number into my contacts.

She handed it back and I immediately stormed over to the door, I shut it with a haste.

Grabbing my car keys from my pocket I unlock it and slam the door shut.

I dial a friend's number and he immediately answers.

"You called just in time, we have a match for you." He laughed through the phone.

I didn't bother replying so I just declined the call and hastily drove over to the ring.

Hiiiii! Now I love love lovedddd this chapter!!!!

Hope you all did too!

Be safe everyone!