10. | Attitude

- L O R E N Z O -

I slammed the door to my office open which startles Nova and I immediately began cussing myself for startling her.

"I'm sorry." I muttered as I walk over to my cabinet and take out the contract that Elijah and I signed.

I make sure to rip it into shreds and toss it into the bin next to my cabinet.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Nova's voice makes me look from the torn contract and to her.

Right now I was still fuming, she's my daughter and nobody else's.

I get to make the decisions if it involves her, I am her father.

"Did I do something?" She muttered as she tugged at my hands.

I snap out of my thoughts and pull her into a hug.

"You didn't do anything princess, I'm just upset." I muttered and kissed her forehead before everyone else comes barging into my office.

"That fucking dickhead-" Rocco snickered before I cut him off with a glare which made him shut up.

"You all are going crazy I swear." Nova muttered thinking I didn't hear.

"Oh really?" I questioned and quirked my eyebrow with a smirk taunting my face.

"Need me to repeat the statement?" She grinned.

"And here I thought Rocco grew out of his sassy attitude." I laughed which made Rocco glare at me.

"Can we go home now?" Julius groaned as he flopped into my office chair.

...

N O V A L I A • P O V

"I asked to go home not to the fucking mall." Julius muttered as he threw his arm over my shoulders.

My dad and brothers very sweetly agreed to taking me to the mall.

Yes very sweetly.

I'm lying.

Tomorrow is my graduation day and I need some jewelry, nail polish and you know the girly stuff.

I had my dress already stored in my closet at home but someone isn't happy about my dress.

Ahem ahem Rocco.

I shoved Julius arm off me because he just did that to annoy me.

Well he was much taller than I was so basically his arm was trying to suffocate me over here.

Rocco trailed behind us as Roman and Enzo were on the search for this specific clear nail polish I was looking for.

I spotted a cute little sun hat and made my way over to it.

"Stop looking at my fucking sister you piece of shit." Rocco snapped from besides me.

I turned to see what was happening but Rocco blocked my view.

"Move your fucking arses before I-" Julius snickered making them immediately leaving before he could finish.

"That's what I fucking thought." Rocco muttered before turning around facing me and placing one of those innocent smiles.

"You want that?" He asked as if he didn't just loose his marbles.

I stared at him with amusement before shaking my head.

"It's just cute that's all, I don't really want it." I want it.

"Alright I'll be at home, and you better look after her or I'm beating you to a pulp." Rocco muttered to julius as he instantly rolled his eyes but nodded.

"I'll see you at home princess." Rocco said and ruffled my hair before kissing my cheek and waltzing off somewhere.

Probably saw a cute girl and went to get her number.

I dragged Julius all over the mall, going into every shop possible and of course I was accompanied by the complaint and groans from him.

Dad and Roman had gone and placed the shopping bags into the car as Julius and I ran over to the ice cream store.

...

I lazily dashed into my room almost jumping on my bed but I immediately halt as I see the sun hat that I'd had my eyes on earlier.

Realization hits me when I remember Rocco left the mall early and knowing him I knew he bought it for me.

I squeal as I grab the hat and run outside of my room and into Rocco's.

"Do you always have to be so noisy-" I cut him off

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I shouted and cut him off by jumping on his back, wrapping him into a hug.

He grinned and wrapped me too in a hug making me hug him tighter.

Hiiii!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I have about 3 chapters that I'm still editing and writing but it'll be published as soon as possible.

I'm this close to deleting all my books and pretending that I've never existed. 🤏