17. | Tears

- N O V A L I A -

The tears descended down my cheeks as I watched their cars leave off to the airport.

I watched as they left me. Although they didn't have a choice I still wish they hadn't have gone.

"I'll try to call you with the burner phone I have, but we have to cut all communication. I can't have them track you or us down." Enzo's words replayed in my mind.

The feeling of someone's hands securing mine makes me snap out of my daze and look to the source.

Sirius stood infront of me with a look of concern plastered onto his face. His hands squeezed mine in a reassuring manner as his eyes scanned mine.

He didn't say anything but brought my head to his chest and wrapped his arms around me in a sense of comfort.

"I don't want them to go." I cried as I clutched his shirt in my fist.

"I know you don't want them to go but they have to do this okay? They're going to be alright and so are you." Sirius muttered as he raked his fingers through my hair.

I nodded into his chest as I hugged him one last time before we pulled apart.

"Thank you." I mumbled and wiped my dampened cheeks.

He gave me a small nod in return.

I turned around and walked in the direction of my suitcases so I could place them in the trunk of my car.

I lifted the handle of my one of many suitcases and began dragging them to the garage when Sirius stops me.

"Here, I'll take them." He said as he went to take the handle but I stop him and grab the handle once again.

"No I'll take it." He grabbed the handle from me after I had just taken it from him.

"I said I'll take it." He huffed and tugged at it.

"Let me take it." I huffed in return.

"Let me be a gentleman for once." He snickered and grabbed it from me. He walked over to the garage door as I snickered at him. "So much for a gentleman you know."

"I'm not deaf Nova." He called out which made me roll my eyes.

"I didn't say you were deaf now did I?"

He had taken all my bags to the car but one and it happened to be the heaviest one.

"Jesus, what do you have in this bag? A fucking dead body?" Sirius grunted as he dragged it to the garage.

"Maybe it's a coffin for your soon to be dead body." I shrugged with a amused grin.

...

"Take our bags upstairs, it's in the trunk." Sirius ordered as he gave both his and my car keys to one of the receptionists.

"Hey! What if they steal my car?" I exclaimed once we got a good distance from them.

"They won't, trust me." He grinned as we walked.

I stopped in my tracks which made him too. He quickly looked at me, "What's wrong?"

I gulped and pointed to the elevator. "I'm not going in there."

"I'm not taking the stairs." He shook his head as he looked to the stairs.

"Great! You can take that" I exclaimed and pointed to the elevator, "and I'll take the stairs." I smiled sarcastically as I began walking towards it.

He tugged my hand back making me stumble into him.

He quickly stabilized me and shook his head with a laugh.

"You're taking the elevator." He said nodded his head.

"No I'm not." I fought.

"Yes you are, do you know how many steps you'll walk until you finally reach our floor?" He said.

"What if we get stuck again?" I groaned and looked to the multiple elevators.

"I'll hold you hand if that makes you feel better?" Great he didn't even answer my question.

"Fine." I huffed and gave in, making him nod and walk off to the lifts.

I took this as an opportunity to run to the stair case but I was tossed over his shoulder.

"Sirius let me go!" I fussed.

"You're not going to run off?"

"I won't I promise." I groaned and immediately he placed me back down.

He took ahold of my hand and walked us over to the elevator.

As soon as we were inside the doors closed and instinctively my hand tightened around his.

"See? It's not broken." Sirius grinned but immediately the elevator stopped which made panic arise in me.

His head too shot up, which made me mutter my last goodbyes.

But surprisingly the doors opened smoothly and we were now on our floor.

We both bursted out in laughter as we exited.

"Should of seen the look on your face!" I laughed which made him quickly glare at me.

We spotted our penthouse apartment and made our way over to the door.

He reaches into his pocket making me look down, what suprised me was that we both were still holding onto eachothers hand.

He didn't seem to notice that so I didn't mention anything.

He pulled out a card like key that he scanned which made the door open.

The beautiful interior immediately welcomed my eyes.

The white marble floors met with my feet as my eyes spotted the huge open planned kitchen and living room.

It was modern and elegant.

It was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Sirius said which brought me out of my ogling.

"I love it." I muttered with a excited smile on my face.

I couldn't wait to bake cookies and brownies in that oven.

"Me too." He nodded as stood next to me, taking in every beautiful aspect of the designs.

" He nodded as stood next to me, taking in every beautiful aspect of the designs

Me personally I loved writing this chapter!!!!

Second chapter for the day because I didn't update for like 3 days and my apologies for that haha.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

I don't know what's gotten into my brother but all of a sudden his so sweet. He asked me if I wanted to make a book with him and of course I agreed! He even gave me books which i didn't even know he had in his room.

Found out he stole it from a library, well he didn't return it but I'll still say it's stealing hahaha