Arc 10 | Competition Tower (3) |

The first two bosses are both animals, but the boss on the 30th floor is a tree, to be precise, a tree monster.

This is a weird tree growing in the forest, born to love peace

The guard boss on the 30th floor of the Weird Tree

Level 5

Attack 5000

Defense 5000

HP 50000

Speed ​​50

Coercion 20

Skills Healing Light, Resurrection of All Things, Tree Shield

The offensive and defensive attributes of the weird tree are not very high, but its health value is much higher than that of Tan Gui. Both skills of the tree have healing properties and will not actively attack Tan Gui, but this tree is thirty meters high. There are many small animals living on the giant tree, including a group of red-eyed squirrels that throw fruit.

If Tan Gui takes the initiative to attack the boss, these mobs will turn into red eyes and attack him like crazy. The damage will be absorbed by the boss first, saving the lives of the mobs. The boss's skills restore HP very quickly.

Tan Gui knocked out half of the boss's life bar during a basic attack, and the opponent's health was immediately restored. Although due to the huge difference in attributes between the enemy and ourselves, Tan Gui finally successfully solved this weird tree. In order to figure out the attack mechanism of those mobs, it took five minutes this time.

The tree monster did not drop its set, but it dropped a golden staff and a healing scroll.

The Archdruid's staff is an artifact owned by the Archdruid in the legendary story. The power of the healing magic released is increased by 100, and the equipped health value is 100.

This is also a weapon and equipment. Once equipped, you cannot use the rabbit's carrot, but the difference between the two weapons is too big. Tan Gui will definitely choose this one. Tan Gui directly changed the equipment, but he did not throw away the carrot or stick. The big stick is made of real carrots. Even if you don't need it later, you can still chew it as food.

He had practiced it during the battle. When the opponent made an attack, he was forcibly unable to counterattack and could not use scrolls, but he could change equipment.

There is only one healing scroll of purple level, but it is obviously a good thing.

The Archdruid's Healing Scroll The kind-hearted Archdruid has a heart for the world. No one can find him, but he found the scroll he left behind. Using this scroll can restore 50 health points. Scrolls are disposable and will disappear after use.

After passing level 30, Tan Gui felt that half of his strength had returned, and his speed was faster than before.

Challengers return

Full level 12

Attack 300115

Defense 30120

HP 21500

Speed ​​2400

Dodge value 12500

Coercion 2015

Satiety value 340

Energy value 2370

Evasion rate 75

The attribute value of the Medal of Honor has doubled again, from adding 20 points to offense and defense to adding 40 points, and the discount has also become 30% off, making the competitive coins in Tan Gui's hand slightly more valuable. This is reflected in the fact that he purchased the 30th layer. There are still 3 coins left for the props in the competitive store.