Arc 2 | Deserted Village (14) |

"Boss, this is so brave. I remember that the man next to him is the son of the village chief, and he is also a ghost NPC."

The boss's way of clearing the level is regarded as a template in everyone's mind. One female player suddenly became nervous: "Fang, Brother Fang... the way to leave the village is to marry a villager, right?"

The male players are more nervous than the female players: "No, I'm a straight man, the type who would rather break than bend!"

There are also male players who shake their heads like wavy drums: "I have a wife, but male villagers can't do it, and neither can female ghosts."

Don't look at how some people will talk about it on the Internet. As long as the female ghost is beautiful, anything will do. If they really meet a ghost, these guys can run faster than anyone else.

The man in the suit couldn't help but rolled his eyes. No one asked you to learn the big man's operation. The key is that no one can learn this kind of operation: "Let's observe and see. If those ghosts and monsters are all in a meeting, they probably have no intention." Leave us alone. The boss has already helped us a lot, so let's not disturb him casually."

As an adult who lives a pretty good life in real life, he is still very good at sizing up situations. Mr. Tan had no intention of getting along with these people from the beginning to the end, so he would annoy others by rashly joining them at this time.

They wanted to make sure that all the ghosts and monsters were successfully subdued by Tan Gui before taking the opportunity to rush out. Anyway, they didn't expect Tan Gui to help them pass the level. Seizing the opportunity before you to avoid being attacked by ghosts and running away without holding back the boss is what a qualified rookie should do.

The man in the suit said: "We still go according to the original plan. Let's seize the opportunity and leave. When I say run, you guys run together."

Other players nodded: "Brother Fang, we listen to you."

Although the talk boss looks very powerful, the man in the suit is the one who has been leading them forward, so everyone still decided to listen to the man in the suit. "

After about half a minute, the man in a suit seized the precious opportunity of the villagers being attracted by Tan Gui and shouted: "321, run!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the 24 players all ran hard together. They ran past the turning point, past the villagers' meeting place, and rushed out of the village entrance. Then they paused and continued running down the mountain as hard as they could.

Fortunately for the players, when they ran to the village entrance, some villagers raised their heads and glanced at them, but none of the ghost villagers chose to catch up.

The game does not have mandatory KPI requirements for ghost villagers in the spirit world. Obviously these ghost villagers were shocked by the news announced by Tan Gui and Chen Mo, and had no intention of taking care of these outsiders.

These players followed yesterday's route and ran all the way down the mountain. They didn't suffer any injuries along the way, and they didn't consume any props. They just lost some physical strength.

"Everyone, wait a moment. After a while, we will reach the Ghost Hands area."

All the players stopped to replenish their physical strength by taking drugs or eating food. After resting for about half an hour, they rushed onto the road where the ghost hand was, opening shields and applying talismans. At the cost of some broken hands, injured legs and bleeding, these 24 players all managed to get out of the area where the ghost hand was.