Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (4) |

After wandering around noon, Tan Gui had a good idea of ​​the specific conditions of the mall. He was a man of his word. He had promised the female manager that he would go to the Menggui Restaurant for consumption after it opened. As lunch time approached, he chose to go to the -4th floor. .

The restaurant manager is still quarreling with people about Tan Gui. The Shanhai store in this shopping mall is under renovation and has not yet opened. Moreover, the styles Tan Gui wears are not the latest in season. Meng Gui Restaurant is also a catering company. In the industry, rather than the clothing industry, there are not many ghostly employees like the female manager who knows all the major brands.

The deputy manager in charge of the store sneered at the restaurant manager and said, "I heard that you let out such a big fat sheep early in the morning and you are still polite to a human being. You are really crazy."

Tan Gui's title item cannot be used, and he does not have a ghost baby with him. In most weird eyes, he is just a big fat sheep with full energy and blood and exudes the aroma of "I am delicious".

When he negotiated with the female manager, the deputy manager was not present, but in the small Menggui restaurant (which is smaller than the Spirit World Group), there was also a fierce office struggle. The one who reported to the manager was today's foreman. He is also the nephew of the deputy manager. The Menggui Restaurant has a manager, a deputy manager, and four waiters.

In addition to the store manager, the Menggui Restaurant also has an owner, but the owner has several properties under his name, and it is impossible for the owner to be in the store all the time. The deputy manager has always wanted to replace the manager and has been trying to catch the female manager's pigtails. It can be said that they are incompatible with each other.

Just when he was mocking the female manager, the customer pushed open the revolving glass door and came in. The new waiter immediately put on a training smile: "Welcome to the Ghost Restaurant, what do you need?"

After subconsciously speaking the lines, the waiter was stunned for a moment. Isn't this the big fat sheep who went out in the morning? He actually came back?

Normally, it is the waiter who receives the guests, and special guests will be arranged by the foreman. Menggui Restaurant has 200 seats on the first floor, private rooms on the second floor, and the third floor is reserved for the boss. It is generally used to receive special guests and is not open to ordinary customers.

Considering service issues, new players are required to follow two or three old employees for at least two hours. When the store becomes busy, they will be allowed to receive customers alone.

Menggui Restaurant does not really expect these human employees to work in the store for how long. In their view, human players who can only stay here for a few days are used to attract traffic, just like certain seasonal specialties. If human players offend a guest or are made difficult by a guest, they will not easily stand up for this group of human employees.

There used to be few people, but now there are more weird ones in the mall. At this time, nearly sixty or seventy customers have come to the store. When Tan Gui walked into the store, for some weird people who like humans, the aroma was better than that on the dining table. The food is much richer.

Naturally, the female manager noticed Tan Gui immediately. She glanced at the deputy manager proudly: "It seems that your vision is not very good. You can't even tell who the customer is."

Because of Tan Gui's trustworthiness, she had a better impression of him. This favorable impression made the female manager greet him personally and politely suggested: "Welcome, the environment on the first floor is not as good as the private room on the second floor. The guests want more." A good dining environment without being disturbed by others. We also have space in the private room on the second floor, and the price is not expensive. A small private room for two people only costs an additional 200 spirit world coins, and you can stay up to 4 hours."

My Wife is the Infinite Game Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें