Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (4) |

Because of what happened in the rat camp, most players couldn't eat. Of course, this was also related to the fact that the breakfast provided to guests by the castle was not delicious enough.

Everyone's breakfast is a baguette, not the freshly baked kind, but so hard that it can be used as a brick. However, after the attributes are upgraded, the player's teeth are brittle, so he can still bite it, but the taste is not good.

In addition to the hard bread, the castle also provided fresh steak, which was completely raw, with blood dripping from the plate, which looked unappetizing. The butler also thoughtfully prepared drinks. The bright red liquid in the crystal goblet was so thick that it reminded people of blood.

Who knows whether this is animal blood or human blood. Although the players care about their own lives, they are not crazy yet. A brave player came closer and inhaled through his nose, then took a sip. It tasted sour and sweet: "It's tomato juice, not blood."

"Really." The other players breathed a sigh of relief. Regardless of the problem of the four mice, the players are still very harmonious on the surface at the moment. Some players used system gold coins to buy products such as alcohol lamps from the mall. The ones that do not require attributes are relatively cheap. They processed the raw steak and sprinkled it with a little black pepper and salt prepared on the table. It actually tasted pretty good.

But no matter how cheap it is, buying things in the dungeon is more expensive than outside, so players implement a single-order system, where one person buys an alcohol lamp and the others buy alcohol blocks.

The guests used their own tools to process the ingredients without disturbing the servants, and others turned a blind eye. After all, what they were most concerned about now was the rats that had sneaked in.

Tan Gui walked out of the dining room on the third floor and stood in the corridor from the third floor to the second floor. He saw the players working hard to cook the steaks. He stood at a high place and could clearly see any small movements below.

"Seeing them like this, you are eating and drinking well, don't you feel anything in your heart?"

A crisp voice sounded behind Tan Gui. The girl's voice was very sweet. She was the third lady in this castle.

He felt that Tan Gui had some special feelings. He was not familiar with these people, but the young lady was Mo Chen's biological sister after all. As a brother-in-law, it was not good for him to embarrass the young lady. Tan Gui replied perfunctorily: "They Looks very happy? The relationship is quite good."

If it were him, he would probably ask the kitchen to borrow a free place to process it on his own, which is convenient and cheap. However, other players are not like him and dare to use the NPCs in the copy. Everyone knows that problems that can be solved by oneself should be solved as much as possible. Don't look for NPCs.

This group of players feels a little better than the previous ones. At least they all know how to rely on their own efforts, instead of just thinking about hugging others and being unable to hold up moral kidnappings.

The player did not kidnap him morally, but the little lady who was in a bad mood said: "If I remember correctly, they came in the same batch as you. If you want to speak, they don't need to work so hard to do it yourself. A brother-in-law should not only have a pretty face, but also have a kind and warm heart."

Ruth cursed in her heart, she was indeed a vase whose only face could be seen, and was completely unworthy of her sister. He is just a little reptile, no matter how beautiful he is, he is still a bug. How could such an excellent eldest sister like her fall on him?